RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I use pekka strictly for defence against royal giant, mega knight, elite barbarians etc. So inferno tower and inferno dragon aren't that much of a threat.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I would change the dart thrower for skeleton army or the 3 skeletons that cost 1 elixir so that you can kill knights or pekas (high damage non-aoe units) easily and to bait their log/zap so that you can then use the goblin barrel. Then, in order to be able to roll faster, i'd change the peka for the mini-peka, since he's faster, cheaper and deals a ton of damage too. Good luck, buddy :)
Dart Goblin is a must in this, it counters swarms, does cheap damage on tower and it's good for aerial defence.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
dude im chinese.everyone who know a man working for a project which has been 99%nearly done for more than 3 years wont choose to tell him not to be distracted. course they have aready give up and not deceive themselves "oh our game developer is still working,i need to make them focus on game development“
Uhhh... you're right. It's a seriously delayed project.

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
guys, does anyone have an idea in the tower of trample game how to obtain those items that are used to obtain the armor and weapons that have to do with and give a benefit on an element? because I can't find how to get it

Sep 29, 2018
guys, does anyone have an idea in the tower of trample game how to obtain those items that are used to obtain the armor and weapons that have to do with and give a benefit on an element? because I can't find how to get it
You have to get an S rank against the assigned opponent. That is obtainable by beating them on difficulty 3 without using items in a low enough amount of turns. The items are also obtainable in other ways, such as submitting or getting gifts from Ms. Claus iirc, but beating them with an S-Rank is the most reliable way.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Could you imagine drawing all of that art and then your business partner just stops working on it
I don't know who's more confusing from the Boda team
Yeah, and there was Voice Acting as well... imagine paying for VAs just for a project that will never be released. What a waste of money and time, but I guess every single day of Koda's development is a waste of money and time

Reactions: XMHK and LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, and there was Voice Acting as well... imagine paying for VAs just for a project that will never be released. What a waste of money and time, but I guess every single day of Koda's development is a waste of money and time
Couldn't agree more :ROFLMAO: if I remember correctly there was a person in discord who was helping out with the VA and he got pissed at Koda as well
It's almost like every person he works with even for a bit gets frustrated with him

Reactions: XMHK

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
was there ever any proof of the voice acting or was it only planned?
I think they contacted the person and when she wanted to begin recording Koda ghosted the whole thing
but I am not 100% sure, I know there were screenshots in the forum here

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes