RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
If you want on my Discord channel ( ) you can find two fangames I made. "The new king" and "Secret Dojo" the last one I made while waiting for 7F.
Hello, may I ask you the decriptation key for "The new king" download?
Thank you very much

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020
I'm struggling with Mrs Claus' part, I did the Christmas tree puzzle part but she won't leave the room so I can get into the fireplace. Does anyone have any tips or guides?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I'm struggling with Mrs Claus' part, I did the Christmas tree puzzle part but she won't leave the room so I can get into the fireplace. Does anyone have any tips or guides?
From what I remember you need to get all of her reindeer scenes than leave the room.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Koda should be make the Prime Minister of Russia. With him in charge, even if he planned to invade anyone, his plans would be delayed indefinitely *Hammer and Sickle emoji*

Reactions: Zepheral

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
If you want on my Discord channel ( ) you can find two fangames I made. "The new king" and "Secret Dojo" the last one I made while waiting for 7F.
I know, and I already played them lol, I've been a big fan of your work, and I was talking about some other fan games, But to be honest i was wishing for you to publicize yourself a little because I hadn't seen any post from you talking about it and your games needed attention

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I know, and I already played them lol, I've been a big fan of your work, and I was talking about some other fan games, But to be honest i was wishing for you to publicize yourself a little because I hadn't seen any post from you talking about it and your games needed attention
Thanks man, however I don't advertise games much in this thread because they would probably delete them for spamming me. On my discord I talk about it more often.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes