BB777

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone have the link to the new update of Hero under heels? Pls
有没有人有新版视频游戏的链接?

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Back on topic: Will this game come out before 7F?
Kind of a shame that looking through the clips it's the same kind of sweat/feet material; trying to sift through an ocean of that for the kind of scenes I usually like is why I ended up dropping out of Bo Wei content and others along its lines like UtW. When things like legjobs or cute petplay pop up, it's pretty great, but it just happens way too rarely. That's without even mentioning the more obvious type of content being rare; with how much they're still getting from their Patreon, I didn't expect 7F to still not be done.

Reactions: PromiseSteele

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Kind of a shame that looking through the clips it's the same kind of sweat/feet material; trying to sift through an ocean of that for the kind of scenes I usually like is why I ended up dropping out of Bo Wei content and others along its lines like UtW. When things like legjobs or cute petplay pop up, it's pretty great, but it just happens way too rarely. That's without even mentioning the more obvious type of content being rare; with how much they're still getting from their Patreon, I didn't expect 7F to still not be done.
I enjoy feet as much as the next person who likes Tower of Trample, but I will agree that people do go overboard with it to the point that we don't really see a variety of other activities that can be considered as femdom nearly as often. ToT tries to explore other ideas, but yes, there does exist this ocean, overabundant with fish shaped like smelly feet. Paizuri is another one of those over-explored fetishes, particularly within the eastern market. I really wanted to like Succubus in Wonderland and all those other 62studio games but every succubus literally only gives you a boobjob. It's like, they are all written to behave exactly the same. No variety between characters at all.

For that fighting game being quoted, I guess it makes sense from a storytelling perspective that the succubus you are playing as could be written to enjoy using certain body parts to dominate her victims and she is unlikely to, say, give someone a legjob or use her pussy to milk him. But the developer should certainly include other winning animations even still. I notice with femdom, there's often a lot of foreplay and not very much penetration at all.

The whole sweat stuff, especially when dealing with armpits, is just too odd for me. I get that the universally accepted idea of a succubus is to have very intense, seductive pheromones that she could utilize to subdue a male, but why not some facesitting? She could be wearing panties since the femdom cucks don't believe they should be allowed to penetrate a woman.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes