RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
hello guys. can anybody help me to get to third chapter of dr swan's story?
After finishing the second I have no clue

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
hello guys. can anybody help me to get to third chapter of dr swan's story?
After finishing the second I have no clue
sure thing just get a time machine and go forward in time about 10 years and it might have been released by then :HideThePain: if not keep traveling forward in time until you succeed

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
folks, this thread has reach 1540 pages and the game hasn't even been updated in a year+ outside of the developers releasing small separate standalone downloadable "small glimpses" versions of patches to come (supposedly) in a thread that's literally only 4 years old at the time of this post with a developer that has released not just one, not just two, not just three or four but five separate game in that span of time.

Yet people are still expecting content like Floor 7 to release....

Reactions: SnakeSnek

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
1646436268721.png

i found this image on koda/bowei (i always forgot who is the user) of the ice gym leader from pokemon shield and make me think how would look a fan pokemon game made by theme with the gym leaders as the mistress and the regional poked would only have the human looking pokemons liketsareena, and for traning theme you would have to fight with theme or be their traning punch bag
dommemon armpit version and foot version

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1687282

i found this image on koda/bowei (i always forgot who is the user) of the ice gym leader from pokemon shield and make me think how would look a fan pokemon game made by theme with the gym leaders as the mistress and the regional poked would only have the human looking pokemons liketsareena, and for traning theme you would have to fight with theme or be their traning punch bag
dommemon armpit version and foot version
Now this is something we need almost as F7. I would love to see a game where you play as a silent self insert gathering a team of poke'mon based on the male MCs from the Bodaverse. If the girls beat up your team of subbymon, they would get to beat the dignity out of the player character before they black out... Sometimes to wake up being defiled by poke'girls in heat or townsgirls looking for some quick fun with a recently beaten trainer boi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2021
Now this is something we need almost as F7. I would love to see a game where you play as a silent self insert gathering a team of poke'mon based on the male MCs from the Bodaverse. If the girls beat up your team of subbymon, they would get to beat the dignity out of the player character before they black out... Sometimes to wake up being defiled by poke'girls in heat or townsgirls looking for some quick fun with a recently beaten trainer boi.

where is this from what the game name, or the artist name

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

i imagine after being defeated by wild dommemon you would see scenes like this but with more human like design
maybe some trainer will use her dommemons to humilliate you, adn say things like you become the slave of a pet or things like that. Also some pokemos already look and act perfect for that hypothetical game like tsareena or hatterene

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
how many "sections" are there anyway as many as he needs?
He says there are 13 and he's debugged 12 of the 13. How long it will take to debug the last one (#12 by itself took, what, a week or something?) is unknown and then it has to go through testing, so I think mid-March is the earliest you could see it being out. But this is Koda, so you never know when a month or three of delays will rear their ugly heads...

Reactions: Artilaz

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
He says there are 13 and he's debugged 12 of the 13. How long it will take to debug the last one (#12 by itself took, what, a week or something?) is unknown and then it has to go through testing, so I think mid-March is the earliest you could see it being out. But this is Koda, so you never know when a month or three of delays will rear their ugly heads...
are you telling me that the 13 phase of debug would by the las before realese floor seven ?
or does he has to do something else before that?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes