RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
are you telling me that the 13 phase of debug would by the las before realese floor seven ?
or does he has to do something else before that?
Supposedly it's the last thing before testing. As always with these guys, I'd recommend not getting too hyped until it actually is released.

1NaGa1

Aug 23, 2020
i imagine after being defeated by wild dommemon you would see scenes like this but with more human like design
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe some trainer will use her dommemons to humilliate you, adn say things like you become the slave of a pet or things like that. Also some pokemos already look and act perfect for that hypothetical game like tsareena or hatterene

Do you have the name of the artist of both images?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
where is this from what the game name, or the artist name
There is a watermark on the lower left corner but it's too small for me to read :(

i imagine after being defeated by wild dommemon you would see scenes like this but with more human like design
maybe some trainer will use her dommemons to humilliate you, adn say things like you become the slave of a pet or things like that. Also some pokemos already look and act perfect for that hypothetical game like tsareena or hatterene
Now these would be great ideas for an h game. That first image would be great for a femdom horde battle or post defeat scene. The second, I could see being a combined attack in a double's battle. Instead of having QTE or counters like in ToT there could be trainer attacks that they can use unless the player has their fighter use a defense move.

For an added homage to ToT, the 7th gym leader could be mia (Like Giovani), making the player challenge the 8th gymleader before her.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a way to play this game without purchasing RPG Maker Ace ? Because the game tells me on launch i need that specifig one to ply and i only have MV and wont purchase Ace just for this.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to play this game without purchasing RPG Maker Ace ? Because the game tells me on launch i need that specifig one to ply and i only have MV and wont purchase Ace just for this.
you don't need to buy the whole rpgmaker, you need to install the vx ace RTP (Run time package) from which contains the graphics sound etc files that come standard with it and lets you play games made in it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What happened to the Chock's posts referencing the Swan and Crow delay. It was something like 600 and some days?

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
you don't need to buy the whole rpgmaker, you need to install the vx ace RTP (Run time package) from which contains the graphics sound etc files that come standard with it and lets you play games made in it
Ah okey thank you.

For a second there i believed i am fucked.....and not in a good way.

Reactions: papey
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes