RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What's most funny is that according to him this just the "core" of 7F, so that we get at least something... and still find it a bit too optimistic.
How many years did he took again? Three? And with how he races with the speed of continental drift I expect that F 7 Base Game will be out at 2030 and done something between 2040 and 50.

Reactions: XMHK

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Threads that don't get updated this long should be purged, all this is is a breeding ground for cringe and spam.
Wipe this pathetic thread from the face of the galaxy.
The "Unfollow" button exists for a reason...

Cobra Expansion II (Spring Cleaning 2019) has been delayed 1045 days!
*Sighs* I want to see more Cobra Facesitting.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hi pretty new to the game, barely played in fact. Could anyone tell me which, if any of the characters in the game has the biggest element of mind control?
Not much mind control in my experience, mostly it's breaking the MC's mind and will through pain, pheremones, and lust.
But the closest to mind control i have seen is, as time to go mobile said, Ms Clause, Lady Cobra, there is also Jessica, and maybe Dr Swan though she is more of a master manipulator than mind controller.

Last edited:

xthaatgirlx

May 22, 2020
Just get this grimy anal sauce called koda out, wtf is this shit, 3+ years. I went from FY student to about to graduate uni in a month while following this one game. It took him longer to finish this shit than it took me to finish my whole degree. These patrons are truly paypigs ...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Imagine if when Ethan asked for all his levels and gold back he tributed, Mistress Cobra sat on his face and roughly used him until she squirted on his face/in his mouth, and that's how Ethan regained his stats/gold. Koda- when you get back to Cobra pretty please?
That would be so hot and humiliating for our favorite Fire Dojo protag. This scene would be made even hotter if Lady Cobra takes Ethan outside her chamber and does this in front of the Water Dojo members. After covering Ethan's face in shame, she could make him speak to Lily's brother as he blushes at the sight of seeing his new friend defiled before his eyes.

Just get this grimy anal sauce called koda out, wtf is this shit, 3+ years. I went from FY student to about to graduate uni in a month while following this one game. It took him longer to finish this shit than it took me to finish my whole degree. These patrons are truly paypigs ...
Congratulations on your accedemic progress. You have worked very hard torward bettering your craft and ability to provide value to those around you - Unlike Koda.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there an updated guide? I'm stuck on Dr. Swans sidestory. Upgraded the lab a few times and losing to her once through poisoning advanced the sidestory I guess. But when I lose again, she just talks about getting more resistance.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes