RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Endless bitching and off topic shit
Man even threads for indie femdom erotic games are whiny grievance filled garbage now too. Twitter has taken absolutely no prisoners in ruining the internet it seems. I'd prefer a thread to go dead than have it get subjected to months on end of cirlejerk shitposting and bad jokes about some developer, but it seems anything that develops a cult fan following and eventually goes dark for any significant stretch of time is guaranteed to have the same absolutely terrible threads for it.

Last edited:

Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
Can we all just stop hating on Koda for no reason? I mean, fine, the dude has been lacking updates for a while, but maybe if he would get more support from this community, he would actually push out updates quicker. Oh, I know, this community sure knows how to build a S-tier game just like Boda did. That's why Koda doesn't appear here anymore, because he knows that a bunch of untaleneted people will flame him, as if they know how to produce anything better. You guys all need to get educated, and start respecting Koda more because he's a creative, talented game developer who deserves all the success, money, and love that he's been getting for the longest time. I sure will, because I have 2 dollars a month to give to Koda, and I know that you guys do too, so go ahead.
"Can we all just stop hating on Hitler for no reason? I mean, fine, the dude has been lacking not taking over foreign territories for a while, but maybe if he would get more support from this community, he would actually push out peace due to the appeasement policies quicker. Oh, I know, this community sure knows how to build a S-tier nation just like the Nazis did. That's why Big A doesn't appear here anymore, because he knows that a bunch of untaleneted people will flame him, as if they know how to produce anything better. You guys all need to get educated, and start respecting Adolf more because he's a creative, talented revolutionist who deserves all the success, money, and love that he's been getting for the longest time. I sure will, because I have 2 pounds a month to give to Hitler, and I know that you guys do too, so go ahead."
- Neville Chamberlain, 1938

Dont ask me why I immediately thought of WW2 reading this, I just have strong opinions against appeasement policies.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Can we all just stop hating on Koda for no reason? I mean, fine, the dude has been lacking updates for a while, but maybe if he would get more support from this community, he would actually push out updates quicker. Oh, I know, this community sure knows how to build a S-tier game just like Boda did. That's why Koda doesn't appear here anymore, because he knows that a bunch of untaleneted people will flame him, as if they know how to produce anything better. You guys all need to get educated, and start respecting Koda more because he's a creative, talented game developer who deserves all the success, money, and love that he's been getting for the longest time. I sure will, because I have 2 dollars a month to give to Koda, and I know that you guys do too, so go ahead.
You forgot to add /s at the end of you comment, someone may think you're insane

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
'untaleneted'? lulz. the trolling has become next level.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Jinkies! It was old man Koda all along!

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
/s as in serious, right? Because I don't see the problem.

I'm not Koda. I'm just someone who acknowledges what he's done for this community, and appreciates it by supporting him. I encourage you to do the same instead of being so destructive. People like you are the reason why we're not getting updates.

So stating how delusional some people are is considered trolling?
delusional would imply that the shit-posters are denying reality. The community has dealt with 3+ years of delays for a single level of a game, delusional thinking would be throwing more money into the pit. 2 bucks for 36 months comes out to $72. Expensive ass level huh? if you supported koda and Bo-Wei you would've paid $144+, and know I'm rounding down.

also " untaleneted " is spelled untalented. talent isn't spelled 'talenet', you dosser

Reactions: XMHK

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
delusional would imply that the shit-posters are denying reality. The community has dealt with 3+ years of delays for a single level of a game, delusional thinking would be throwing more money into the pit. 2 bucks for 36 months comes out to $72. Expensive ass level huh? if you supported koda and Bo-Wei you would've paid $144+, and know I'm rounding down.

also " untaleneted " is spelled untalented. talent isn't spelled 'talenet', you dosser
Had to point it out twice. That's how stuck-up you are over a typo.

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
I'm not Koda. I'm just someone who acknowledges what he's done for this community, and appreciates it by supporting him. I encourage you to do the same instead of being so destructive. People like you are the reason why we're not getting updates.
Actually Koda's the reason no one is getting updates.(Bo is partially at fault for not caring and letting him do what he wants but yeah, mostly Koda...)

Last edited:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
been a while since a koda apologist has been around these parts hasnt it?
while i absolutely do enjoy his work whenever it does come out theres a limit to how much you can realistically delay something like a ToT floor before it becomes an absolute meme and you just can't justify it anymore

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
So when something does happen with this game is there going to be a post about it possibly with links to the update or are people just going to keep arguing like idiots over this Koda person? Need to know if I can just un-bookmark this thread and find information somewhere else. Thanks.....

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
so how's the 72nd dollar given without f7 releasing coming along
mine went all into Elden Ring because its fun getting completely stomped on by random mobs in the game as I jump off to my dead each and everytime forgetting that double jump with Torrent doesnt help at all with fall dmg... anyways, 3 years of boredom does take it tolls :KEK:

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
You're probably just seeking attentions if you say a slacker who delay his game for more than 3 years a talented person who deserve wealth.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
mine went all into Elden Ring because its fun getting completely stomped on by random mobs in the game as I jump off to my dead each and everytime forgetting that double jump with Torrent doesnt help at all with fall dmg... anyways, 3 years of boredom does take it tolls :KEK:
gang shit i wish i had the pc for it lmao gl & hf with the game

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Has there not been another fangame? Another personal interpration of Lily, Rose, Ves and maybe Kaori?
Or speculation if Lily should get in the future better more in light or dark path?

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Still alive huh?? Lol after so many years gone to waste. I visit here again and i see its still the same. Lol omg m laughing like hell came back after 3 yrs and still nothing but people are still here for a reason lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes