RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Still alive huh?? Lol after so many years gone to waste. I visit here again and i see its still the same. Lol omg m laughing like hell came back after 3 yrs and still nothing but people are still here for a reason lol.
Because we only lurk here and do shitpoasting from time to time. As Koda get closer to one Kelvin so does this chat.

Ripon

Feb 2, 2018
Hello Gentlemen's, Can i ask for Quick recap i did enjoy this Game hmm to the point of chapter 2 of swan/crow story line and waited for the chapter 3. Duo fight i guess it was?

Anything was added? or what was added? Can i Ask for Recap?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Hello Gentlemen's, Can i ask for Quick recap i did enjoy this Game hmm to the point of chapter 2 of swan/crow story line and waited for the chapter 3. Duo fight i guess it was?

Anything was added? or what was added? Can i Ask for Recap?
the work in progress version of chapter 3 was leaked some time ago somewhere in this thread but thats about it miss claus got a part 2 update some time ago and thats about it for updates?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Taking into consideration the fact that floor 8 is done,swan and crow part 3 is nearly done,and thats what we do know.

It would be quite the epic twist/reversal of fortune if after floor 7 is finally done that they will release atleast 2-3 more along with floor 8.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
yes i'm sure they'll release all the delayed projects soon after they release floor 7
to bad that floor 7 is gonna get delayed another couple of years

Mar 20, 2020
Back when koda released an update :
My cat was alive , my teacher was alive , my Father was alive , i was a simple student (now im a rapper / singer / songwriter / mix engineer / topliner / french teacher) ronaldo was playing for juventus , i was a virgin ...... feels like a life time

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I get a sneaking feeling that Koda might actually retcon F6 before releasing F7. It would not surprise me if Ethan losing his voice is just the start of us complaining about a lack of new floors to losing whole floors.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Not much mind control in my experience, mostly it's breaking the MC's mind and will through pain, pheremones, and lust.
But the closest to mind control i have seen is, as time to go mobile said, Ms Clause, Lady Cobra, there is also Jessica, and maybe Dr Swan though she is more of a master manipulator than mind controller.
HEY! If SciFi has taught me anything, it's taught me that Pheromone-based mind control is THE BEST mind control!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
is ethan actually losing his voice? that would be the final nail in this game's coffin
Possibly. Koda mentioned wanting to recon all of Ethan's lines and make him a silent protagonist going forward. In reality, this is just a way for Koda to get away with doing even less work for the P*treon money he already doesn't have to work to earn.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes