RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Possibly. Koda mentioned wanting to recon all of Ethan's lines and make him a silent protagonist going forward. In reality, this is just a way for Koda to get away with doing even less work for the P*treon money he already doesn't have to work to earn.
koda wouldnt just let his self insert go like that

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
It seems that koda "temporarly" stopped working on 7f to help Bo in another side project. Again.

All hopes to get seventh floor in march, april or even may are dead in my opinion

bye

Reactions: XMHK
Mar 2, 2022
Can anyone help me with this issue, please? I'm tryna play but I keep getting this message when I defeat someone or if I make a new character and enter the tower.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: XMHK
Feb 2, 2020
so er. this place certainly seems more quiet. We got elden ring before floor 7 too. Quality.

also if any of the bowei girls were to get a side game entirely based around them (-lily because of the fan games around her and others who have had games based around them) who would you want?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
so er. this place certainly seems more quiet. We got elden ring before floor 7 too. Quality.

also if any of the bowei girls were to get a side game entirely based around them (-lily because of the fan games around her and others who have had games based around them) who would you want?
either karen or eliza
n-no i totally don't like the color blue or anything

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes