RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
Why don't we set a abandoned tag for this game?
we should. but for that the diary log must stay silent for more than three months. Witch is not the case, because Koda update that shit every day to say "working on it", "boda need's help with cock sucking", "I'am a lazy motherfucker who steal money from inactve patreons and don't need to work for my living", etcetera...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
we should. but for that the diary log must stay silent for more than three months. Witch is not the case, because Koda update that shit every day to say "working on it", "boda need's help with cock sucking", "I'am a lazy motherfucker who steal money from inactve patreons and don't need to work for my living", etcetera...
So why is this more legit then saying in Erolon, that thay still work on it but can not progress as they still wait for the artist to deliver the promised art?

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I tryed to play the game with joiplay but it says this game typ is not supported but I played it before with Joiplay can someone help me or can tell me why it's not working?

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Can someone help me with my problem I wanna play it with joiplay again but when I download it and extract it then go to joiplay and try to use the .exe but it's says it's doesn't support this type of game but I used it before and played it before I would really appreciate if someone could help

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
so er. this place certainly seems more quiet. We got elden ring before floor 7 too. Quality.

also if any of the bowei girls were to get a side game entirely based around them (-lily because of the fan games around her and others who have had games based around them) who would you want?
If Lily is not an option, the obvious answer is Rose.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jeff Platinum

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone help me with my problem I wanna play it with joiplay again but when I download it and extract it then go to joiplay and try to use the .exe but it's says it's doesn't support this type of game but I used it before and played it before I would really appreciate if someone could help
Extract the exe using zarchiver

Reactions: Cinnokr

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so er. this place certainly seems more quiet. We got elden ring before floor 7 too. Quality.

also if any of the bowei girls were to get a side game entirely based around them (-lily because of the fan games around her and others who have had games based around them) who would you want?
Miss Claus. A Mistress Claus game with Ethan as the reindeer would make for a great seasonal kinky setup. The plot could be Ethan was a naughty boy after opening a cursed present box, releasing Mistress Krampus. To restore his place on the "Good boy list" he would have to accompany Miss. Claus to the homes of the "Good women" of the Bodaverse for femdom punishments as their present for the year. As Mistress Claus is taking him home to home, Mistress Krampus would be following behind, looking to catch him in bag and beat his submissive bottom red with reeds of dominance. (This could be implemented by having a fail count before getting the Mistress Krampus bad-end). This game could also make a nice sequel to Boda's other holiday game, Hallow Mansion.

Mods please lock this thread at least
Bugs Bunny no.jpg

Reactions: Z - Reborn
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes