RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
well maybe bo should consider that maybe just maybe getting F7 out of the door after 3 years should have higher priority than whatever he's working on atm

Reactions: Konstantinus

batuhan4141

Aug 11, 2020
Helpful Koda, he is a true hero. I think it's time to add a cowgirl to the tower, Cowda.

Amına kodumun ayyaşı hala Bo'ya yardım ediyorum, yardım istedi diyor, kafayı yersin!
ee bu adam napıyormuş 3 seneden beri bo dan yardım istiyormuş keyif çayımı içiyormuş

uwelwehentai

Oct 11, 2018
ee bu adam napıyormuş 3 seneden beri bo dan yardım istiyormuş keyif çayımı içiyormuş
kanka bu adamın yapım aşamasını takip eden biri olarak çoğu oyununu yarım bırakıyor kendi yaptığı hero under heelın son sayfalarında trampled adventurer var onu dene(hero under heelın mükemmelleşimş versiyonu :3) warrior guild var oynamadayısan hallow mansion ile always in debt te var

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
?????????
I have never had a warning of any kind on this platform before but apparently my post was deleted for "trolling" because I brought up the fact that patreons are still subbed to Bo Wei after years when he doesn't release anything. YO HOW AM I TROLLING IM ACTUALLY ASKING

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I've been thinking about what this tower must look like from the outside the stairs are to small and when you get to floor 6 it gains a lot of width and then seven is suppose to be giant then 8 has a pyramid and your tell me no one notice this tower full of really strong women who like to dominate men with there feet.

Jun 20, 2021
?????????
I have never had a warning of any kind on this platform before but apparently my post was deleted for "trolling" because I brought up the fact that patreons are still subbed to Bo Wei after years when he doesn't release anything. YO HOW AM I TROLLING IM ACTUALLY ASKING
I got ancient posts deleted. Kind of sad that they went back that far in the thread lol. Boda bucks fund f95, the truth is out there:illuminati:

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
?????????
Mine too. This must be what Koda is doing instead of 7F

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes