RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
?????????
I have never had a warning of any kind on this platform before but apparently my post was deleted for "trolling" because I brought up the fact that patreons are still subbed to Bo Wei after years when he doesn't release anything. YO HOW AM I TROLLING IM ACTUALLY ASKING
Trolling is banned?

For research

Jan 27, 2020
I've been thinking about what this tower must look like from the outside the stairs are to small and when you get to floor 6 it gains a lot of width and then seven is suppose to be giant then 8 has a pyramid and your tell me no one notice this tower full of really strong women who like to dominate men with there feet.
Its basically doctor who Tardis magic. Big on the inside, small on the outside. One of the women is controlling the floors and is the only reason your allowed to move between them. As for people not noticing it. Its a small "abandoned" tower on the edge of a continent. Not much to notice if you didn't follow people walking in.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
?????????
I have never had a warning of any kind on this platform before but apparently my post was deleted for "trolling" because I brought up the fact that patreons are still subbed to Bo Wei after years when he doesn't release anything. YO HOW AM I TROLLING IM ACTUALLY ASKING
i got some posts deleted too, don't remember which ones tho

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
I remember when Level:0 was supposed to come out I was so excited for the game that I wanted to hold my nut before it gets released so I could get the maximum enjoyment out of it. Little did I know how impossible was that to accomplish.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes