RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
682... That's a very *Delayed* number.

I know what you are saying and 100 percent agree. Player agency is the difference between games like Tower of Trample and Domina vs Tiffany's Trap. If the game railroads you into submission, you (The player) are not choosing to submit to the girl but rather are just along for the ride. This is why many Domina fans hate the 4th Domina so much. I wouldn't want to spoil too much but if you played it, I am sure you would agree.

And Lily is Objectively the best girl in the game, Tower Escape With Lily made sure to point that out.
What is Domina?

edit:What is "Tower Escape with Lily"?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Well, tbh, i sometimes dont feel like sharing my experiences with the game here, since mostly the thread is about ranting of the game, trolls, and the very rare times, tierlists of the chars.

It just doesnt feel rewarding or interesting to post here of the topic we should be posting. I do dislike lazy ass devs like Koda, dont get me wrong on this. Blue balling ppl and being irresponsible while also having the nerve to tell ppl rightfully critizinging you to fuck off is just awful. I do hope the patreon folks all leave their pledges. Serves them both right.

Also, can someone compile all the Lady Cobra, Yvonne, and Lily signatures on a post please. I can find the one of Lily i want and i do want some of Cobra and Yvonne as well.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Not that it's surprising in any way, but 7F has been confirmed after 9F and 6.5F pt3. What's more worrying is that Koda already plans on getting his greasy hands on 9F, but hopefully Bo can be persuaded to release a Koda-less version first so that we don't have to wait another 3 years.

EDIT: nevermind, I misunderstood. My bad fellas.

Last edited:

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
that's not the problem...i can change to full screen but i steal see a very small window than normal i can't play like this, maybe reinstalling rpg maker?
If you're using a NVIDIA GPU you can go the settings and you should have a scaling option. I believe there is a "fullscreen" option, one that streches the application.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Not that it's surprising in any way, but 7F has been confirmed affter 9F and 6.5F pt3. What's more worrying is that Koda already plans on getting his greasy hands on 9F, but hopefully Bo can be persuaded to release a Koda-less version first so that we don't have to wait another 3 years.

So is the order now 9f, 6.5 part 3, then 7f?

The attachment doesn't seem to be working so I can't see what was said

Reactions: PromiseSteele
Mar 2, 2022
What does this mean? It happens after I beat anyone and when I walk in the tower after making a new character.

EDIT: Just found out that the same thing happened to me 1.16.0.1 game aswell.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes