RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
how can i get here
IF you can get these scenes, they'd be in the 8F Standalone Download, which was released before 7F because the devs don't give a fuck about 7F or anyone who wants them to release 7F.

also here
This should be available in the 7F release, tentatively scheduled for February 2019. Yes, February 2019. That's not a typo. It's STILL not released. See above. The pic was likely grabbed from a 2-year-old demo video of 7F gameplay,

Just downloaded 1.18. I'll try to get it
How do you sleep?

Last edited:
Reactions: InYourShadow

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
It's been 8 months since the last new content was released (8F)... it would be nice if Koda released more than one thing in a year.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I enjoy feet as much as the next person who likes Tower of Trample, but I will agree that people do go overboard with it to the point that we don't really see a variety of other activities that can be considered as femdom nearly as often. ToT tries to explore other ideas, but yes, there does exist this ocean, overabundant with fish shaped like smelly feet. Paizuri is another one of those over-explored fetishes, particularly within the eastern market. I really wanted to like Succubus in Wonderland and all those other 62studio games but every succubus literally only gives you a boobjob. It's like, they are all written to behave exactly the same. No variety between characters at all.

For that fighting game being quoted, I guess it makes sense from a storytelling perspective that the succubus you are playing as could be written to enjoy using certain body parts to dominate her victims and she is unlikely to, say, give someone a legjob or use her pussy to milk him. But the developer should certainly include other winning animations even still. I notice with femdom, there's often a lot of foreplay and not very much penetration at all.

The whole sweat stuff, especially when dealing with armpits, is just too odd for me. I get that the universally accepted idea of a succubus is to have very intense, seductive pheromones that she could utilize to subdue a male, but why not some facesitting? She could be wearing panties since the femdom cucks don't believe they should be allowed to penetrate a woman.
I am glad to see another fan of 62Studio's games on here :)

I am in the GOR camp when it comes to sex in femdom games but I think some panty clad succubus facesitting would be welcomed by pretty much everyone. There is a huge lack of panty clad content in h games as it is and more facesitting is always welcomed. I think more sex in ToT could work as well, but again, only as GOR.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes