RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
or that, what a shame
he seems to be talking about Bo's stuff, not Datsuma's (ダツマ). Datsuma's stuff is in Japanese(and translated to English), not Mandarin, and also it's all captioned artwork. There is no game, it's just illustration packs (i.e. A single base CG, that has small changes as the "story" progresses).

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked a lot but does anyone have a nice trick to make the window bigger or bump up the resolution? It's tiny and forcing fullscreen with alt + F5 or whatever looks even worse. Love the art and content in this game but really struggling to enjoy it in this tiny minesweeper window

Mar 2, 2022
I'm sure this has been asked a lot but does anyone have a nice trick to make the window bigger or bump up the resolution? It's tiny and forcing fullscreen with alt + F5 or whatever looks even worse. Love the art and content in this game but really struggling to enjoy it in this tiny minesweeper window
Have you Alt + Enter?

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah sorry, I meant Alt + Enter. Fucks up the aspect ratio and stretches it out, plus resolution is tiny so it looks pretty crusty
The internal resolution is sadly a limitation of the engine, they're using. Or more specifically, the version of the engine, they're using.
So, no. You can't make the game look smoother, if you are in fullscreen.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Might get deleted because of being off-topic but oh well...
Similar games or ToT clones which some have more potential than ToT would be:
"Domina" (contains some extreme content that i do not like),
"Katalist" (unique art style that some people do not like also latest versions have been quite buggy and delayed but trust me no one can take the throne of delays from Koda),
"Gladia" (immense potential IMO),
"A New Life in Submission" (I personally look forward to this one the most),
"Kingdom of Lumeria" (new, cool dev who has done some spin-off ToT games before)
others I can remember are "Project Supremacy", "Outclassed Pervert", "Infinity Realm", "MsQ 3D Remake", "Escape from Misantria", "Eyes Never Lie", "The Prison 2 - Never Ending" and "Isolated with Mom" all in rpg maker or have similar gameplay...

Succubus senki is also really worth checking out

Marquess

Aug 1, 2019
I use this for RPG maker games that have the tiny window/fullscreen problem:

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Here, people keep asking for full save file. here it is everything is unlocked and story begins from 0 so u can complete however u want :D If something wrong or missing reply to me
there is some weapons and shield how to get them i haven't seen then at any floor
and why can't i fight cobra in this save

Last edited:

CrunchyComrade13

Oct 10, 2021
I know this is kind of late, since we are like in 1551 pages. Although, my question is, why does Bo keep Koda around if they are lazy and being a total ass about stuff? Why not get another person? My other question is, If Bo knows what Koda is like, why does not Bo do something?

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
I know this is kind of late, since we are like in 1551 pages. Although, my question is, why does Bo keep Koda around if they are lazy and being a total ass about stuff? Why not get another person? My other question is, If Bo knows what Koda is like, why does not Bo do something?
First of all Bo believes Koda is the best at what he does(still don't know what that is), other than that Bo is making money regardless of whether Koda works on the update and release it on time or simply delays it (three years of delay for 7f prove this IMO) so there's not an incentive on Bo's part to replace him.
BTW Bo has given reasons for not doing anything like someone else coming in and messing up the game code or not knowing how he works and slowing the development more etc, but I think at this point they're not relevant anymore.
I may be wrong, if so I'm sure someone would correct me.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Because Bo has an excuse to slack off too to get money that gives him a good living for doing nothing.
If someone asks why he does not do anything he can say Koda is lazy and keeps the game in hostage with Spaghetti code or because he is not good enough in english or Koda if he works is doing excellent work that balance it out.

Reactions: Hajtand

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
Because Bo has an excuse to slack off too to get money that gives him a good living for doing nothing.
If someone asks why he does not do anything he can say Koda is lazy and keeps the game in hostage with Spaghetti code or because he is not good enough in english or Koda if he works is doing excellent work that balance it out.
Personally I don't think he can do anything to balance it out anymore, his delays have affected other femdom games too, as soon as a dev delays an update or go radio silent for a couple of weeks someone is talking about getting Koda vibes...

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
First of all Bo believes Koda is the best at what he does(still don't know what that is), other than that Bo is making money regardless of whether Koda works on the update and release it on time or simply delays it (three years of delay for 7f prove this IMO) so there's not an incentive on Bo's part to replace him.
BTW Bo has given reasons for not doing anything like someone else coming in and messing up the game code or not knowing how he works and slowing the development more etc, but I think at this point they're not relevant anymore.
I may be wrong, if so I'm sure someone would correct me.
Modern game industry. Some patrons have been subscribed for so long they paid on patreon more than for AAA game. It just works

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Personally I don't think he can do anything to balance it out anymore, his delays have affected other femdom games too, as soon as a dev delays an update or go radio silent for a couple of weeks someone is talking about getting Koda vibes...
It does not even need to be Radio Silent. In MGD Threshold talks on every day about his work but as last content update whas in August even there is now talk he is going to be a second Koda.

• Sad
Reactions: casey123

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Money

Grogler

Sep 4, 2021
y'all need to stop acting like bo or koda cares about any patron or anyone that supports their game they found an easy way to milk money and they gonna continue doing that by always wiggling the carrot on a stick that is kaori in front of patreons

don't wait for updates they are not coming. enjoy the community and find something else to do. elden ring is very fun, tiny tina's wonderland is a blast fuck it play fortnite they finally removed that dumbass building so it might actually be a decent third person shooter now with parkour elements. boda don't deserve your attention/support

(I'd say start dating but considering 90% of y'all love fat chubby clowns I'd rather not have any of you pass on your subhuman genes)
True they are not gonna do anything but milking the patrons

Reactions: XMHK
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes