RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
y'all need to stop acting like bo or koda cares about any patron or anyone that supports their game they found an easy way to milk money and they gonna continue doing that by always wiggling the carrot on a stick that is kaori in front of patreons

don't wait for updates they are not coming. enjoy the community and find something else to do. elden ring is very fun, tiny tina's wonderland is a blast fuck it play fortnite they finally removed that dumbass building so it might actually be a decent third person shooter now with parkour elements. boda don't deserve your attention/support

(I'd say start dating but considering 90% of y'all love fat chubby clowns I'd rather not have any of you pass on your subhuman genes)
Okaeri.png

Mar 2, 2022
No I don't. I wonder if anyone could have it. Cause it isn't released.
Yeah apparently someone played it, homeboy was sniffing the pillow and had a wet dream type of moment where she was giving him a footjob. Was most likely a mod and not some leaked footage so if anyone has it, that would be cool.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Its basically doctor who Tardis magic. Big on the inside, small on the outside. One of the women is controlling the floors and is the only reason your allowed to move between them. As for people not noticing it. Its a small "abandoned" tower on the edge of a continent. Not much to notice if you didn't follow people walking in.
You know, from how long and tedious the game is, i forgot the lore of the tower. Not Ethan´s mission per say, just the backstoryu of it all

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Honestly, not a fan specially since Lily seems to join Karen. Which makes sense considering she is the most powerful "known" warden of the Tower.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
I just finished 8F standalone. It took me 40min.
So 3 years for 40min of content (what a joke). It was good content but that doesn't justify this circus that is ToT development.

I just don't want to hear shit like "the wait was worth" or "7F is awesome, waiting wasn't so bad afterall" when that shit comes out (it will never do). The content will have ToT's quality (witch is good), and will probably be the longest floor, but let's not forget that in 3 years with a normal work schedule they could have made another whole Tower of Trample (with 8F, 9F and 10F).

In the end is just sad to see the talent they have being wasted over greed and laziness. But afterall, this community is even better than the game itself so... Fuck you Koda.

Last edited:

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
do anyone have any info on how many updates bo has deployed compared to koda in the past 12 months?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes