RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
the saddest thing is that when I went back to their discord, the most recent comments are, after three years and a half of delay for the level of a rpgmaker game, of the kind:
"some people don't pay and dare to demand the release of the floor, what disrespect"
"I'm not a game developer so I would never criticize the time needed to polish the level" "it's a hard job, koda is a perfectionist, if it's not ready we just have to wait, we can trust him"
(of course they are all patreons /paypigs)
they pay and don't demand it lmaooooo which is worse

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
It would be good if after 7f comes out, everything will get better for them and the subsequent floors will come out with an adequate deadline.

Jul 27, 2020
I've got a noob question: Is there a way of choosing one the various Lily's footjob/handjob animations or its just pure RNG after losing fights and submitting? I know that there are options after giving her stuff but they are limited compared to the complete amount of sequences she has.

Jun 20, 2021
Remember that Bo (and his alter ego koda) collect 6,000$ from patron a month. This dude literally sits in his house and collects money for less than 1 hour of work a week. There are some starving people out making 2$ every 8yrs eating bugs out a dumpster working 25hr days and bo has amassed enough simp coins to end world poverty. Dude is likely gonna get 3 generations of kids through college off the backs of weary wallet drained brainwashed patron supporters.

cover1.jpg

Reactions: Malfoy66

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! (been a while since I used this one)

So a bit of drama happened lately, one that frankly was a long time coming. Bo had a bit of a breakdown on Discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cold as it may sound, I just don't feel too bad for the guy. Not because I dislike him, I don't, but because even a blind man would have seen this one coming, and because he had everything. This thread used to be massive, Discord was mad active, bahamut2195 and I were making a walkthrough and the game even had a wiki. A fucking wiki!

Then what happened?

Walkthrough and wiki are either discontinued or taken down.

This thread is a shadow of its former self. Yes, it's still the biggest femdom thread on this forum by a wide margin, but all the most active members either became lurkers or are nowhere to be seen, and everyone is either bitter or talking about nonsense. For fuck's sake we used to post and discuss every single femdom game in here, that's how big this community was!

And speaking of community, what about Discord? Well, far worse than here even. Thanks to Koda and his old "death squad" censoring and banning everyone that didn't stick his tongue up Koda's ass with every post, the Discord is very unsurpringly left with only yes-men and kiss asses.

Don't believe me? This is the reply Bo got after his messages above:

Aerisetta bro, seriously?! Charge more after 3 years of delays? Do you really expect people would stay after a move like that? Use your head man!

And 7F won't be enough to fix the situation after this long, thought it would be a start. What's needed is consistency and a clear, honest effort to change things. People aren't stupid, and despite everything many are still invested in the ToT world, so not all is lost.

Change what though? Well not too long ago he said he's waiting for koda to release 9F:

Are you fucking kidding me?! Not only he released 8F alone and it was just fine, but even if that weren't the case, Koda is busy! He's been busy doing nothing for over 3 fucking years! Learn!

If he's not confident enough to go Koda-less just yet then he can either work on his skills to change that or he can get out of his comfort zone and find someone else. And yes, that is getting out of his comfort zone. I give Koda a lot of shit, but honestly working with Bo isn't easy: from what I've seen he gets all the stuff Bo "doesn't feel like doing", and that's why despite everything Bo likes him there.

And the Megan update? I love WG, I really do, and though I dislike Megan that single Emissary scene was enough for me to love the update, but even so I can say that releasing WG now is a retarded move! People want ToT!

At this point Bo either finally wakes up or drops everything, and I sincerely hope it's the former for both him and family and us. He's clearly passionate about this stuff and he works hard when motivated, so it would truly be a shame to see this all go down because of a leech like Koda.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! (been a while since I used this one)

So a bit of drama happened lately, one that frankly was a long time coming. Bo had a bit of a breakdown on Discord:

Cold as it may sound, I just don't feel too bad for the guy. Not because I dislike him, I don't, but because even a blind man would have seen this one coming, and because he had everything. This thread used to be massive, Discord was mad active, bahamut2195 and I were making a walkthrough and the game even had a wiki. A fucking wiki!

Then what happened?

Walkthrough and wiki are either discontinued or taken down.

This thread is a shadow of its former self. Yes, it's still the biggest femdom thread on this forum by a wide margin, but all the most active members either became lurkers or are nowhere to be seen, and everyone is either bitter or talking about nonsense. For fuck's sake we used to post and discuss every single femdom game in here, that's how big this community was!

And speaking of community, what about Discord? Well, far worse than here even. Thanks to Koda and his old "death squad" censoring and banning everyone that didn't stick his tongue up Koda's ass with every post, the Discord is very unsurpringly left with only yes-men and kiss asses.

Don't believe me? This is the reply Bo got after his messages above:

Aerisetta bro, seriously?! Charge more after 3 years of delays? Do you really expect people would stay after a move like that? Use your head man!

And 7F won't be enough to fix the situation after this long, thought it would be a start. What's needed is consistency and a clear, honest effort to change things. People aren't stupid, and despite everything many are still invested in the ToT world, so not all is lost.

Change what though? Well not too long ago he said he's waiting for koda to release 9F:

Are you fucking kidding me?! Not only he released 8F alone and it was just fine, but even if that weren't the case, Koda is busy! He's been busy doing nothing for over 3 fucking years! Learn!

If he's not confident enough to go Koda-less just yet then he can either work on his skills to change that or he can get out of his comfort zone and find someone else. And yes, that is getting out of his comfort zone. I give Koda a lot of shit, but honestly working with Bo isn't easy: from what I've seen he gets all the stuff Bo "doesn't feel like doing", and that's why despite everything Bo likes him there.

And the Megan update? I love WG, I really do, and though I dislike Megan that single Emissary scene was enough for me to love the update, but even so I can say that releasing WG now is a retarded move! People want ToT!

At this point Bo either finally wakes up or drops everything, and I sincerely hope it's the former for both him and family and us. He's clearly passionate about this stuff and he works hard when motivated, so it would truly be a shame to see this all go down because of a leech like Koda.
Well said. The reason he only gets the lowest of the low in terms of fanbases is because this is the one he's cultivated. That supportive and creative group of people that were watching the project grow with bated breath have either left entirely or are literally only here to grab the update, shit on Koda and dip. It's so bad that as soon as someone provides a true alternative to ToT his patrons are gone. Kaput. Someone still in the discord needs to let him know where this project is headed, if he's still too blind to see it on his own.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes