RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wow, i cannot believe that bowei the man that is known to plagarize art from msize, the man that delayed a single floor for 3 years would stoop so low to recycle characters, even worse he now stole my character!

View attachment 1731441
YugataKisu in Tower of Trample? you gotta (be) kidding
Is this for real? If it is, it's hilarious that Koda thinks he could win a flame war against anyone given his name being synonomous with the word "Delay". I have yet to see a delayed femdom game thread where the name Koda does not get mentioned. BoWei and Koda have already gotten cameos in Tower Escape with Lily so I see no reason Koda can't get another in Hellfire...

it'll be in Skyscraper of Stomping then!

View attachment 1732924
This would be an epic fight nearly on par with the long awaited Ethan vs Kaori.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
The Yugata simp army is bussin also thanks for stopping
Freeeeedom of speeeeech!
My dudes dont go will smith on us for thinking YugataKisu is funny (whatever they may be he, she or it i dont care) the fact some people think Yuga is funny and the jokes gets this thread going... She is like a necessary evil thats better than nothing since we haven't had a decent update here for years now. I would take her sarcasm over the usual boring comments at anytime.

I myself had an argument here with her long time ago over jessiKa, told her to go f*** herself and all that but then I stopped and realized the comments are actually pretty funny and entertaining... i still dont know why i got into that argument with her because i dont give a shit about people being fat nor being the protector of them. To be honest I think I was just in a mood for some argument =)

Anyways i got issues but that's not the point.. the point is it seems to me that the idea of a woman being funny, making sarcasm and making jokes on people bothers some of you guys, and you try to justify that by saying some people like her or think she is funny just because she may be a woman but its got nothing to do with that..
Just accept that some people like her type of humor, and her type of humor is pretty unique here.. so ya lots of people may be happy to see fat jokes coming back to the thread... just how lots of people think Staring Cat is freaking hilarious and also very unique with his comics... but I've never seen anyone saying anything like "staring cat simp army" or other shit like that.

1648813006966.png

Last edited:

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
my dudes dont go will smith on us for thinking she/he is funny (whatever they may be i dont care) the fact is Yugata is freaking funny and gets this thread going... She is like a necessary evil thats better than nothing since we haven't had a decent update here for years now. I would take her sarcasm over the usual boring comments at anytime.

It seems to me that the idea of a woman being funny, making sarcasm and making jokes on people bother some of you guys and you try to justify that by saying some people sympathize with her because she may be a woman.

Some people think she is funny, same way some people think babykeem is funny, and that Staring Cat is freaking hilarious... but I've never seen anyone saying anything like "staring cat simp army" or other shit like that.
YugataKisu Welcome back lost cousin

Edit: HELO SNEK !

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Was this a Divinity OS2 reference?
KEEPING IT TOGETHER BREE?
I'm alright as long as I dont think about it too much
YOU'RE SAFE AMONG FRIENDS NEVER FORGET IT!

We have a dilemma here, I naturally simp for you because of your incredible personality, but I want you to bully me, can I be a simp that you insult?
nomaidenslol.png

ok enough game references time for some ToT news:

wowthisiscrazynews.png
screenshot taken by a playtester of an early build of 7F
this is a crazy statement I know I have made some critical posts about Jessica in the past but Kaori really went overboard with this statement. please respect all bodytypes even the fat ones they are still human.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! (been a while since I used this one)

So a bit of drama happened lately, one that frankly was a long time coming. Bo had a bit of a breakdown on Discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cold as it may sound, I just don't feel too bad for the guy. Not because I dislike him, I don't, but because even a blind man would have seen this one coming, and because he had everything. This thread used to be massive, Discord was mad active, bahamut2195 and I were making a walkthrough and the game even had a wiki. A fucking wiki!

Then what happened?

Walkthrough and wiki are either discontinued or taken down.

This thread is a shadow of its former self. Yes, it's still the biggest femdom thread on this forum by a wide margin, but all the most active members either became lurkers or are nowhere to be seen, and everyone is either bitter or talking about nonsense. For fuck's sake we used to post and discuss every single femdom game in here, that's how big this community was!

And speaking of community, what about Discord? Well, far worse than here even. Thanks to Koda and his old "death squad" censoring and banning everyone that didn't stick his tongue up Koda's ass with every post, the Discord is very unsurpringly left with only yes-men and kiss asses.

Don't believe me? This is the reply Bo got after his messages above:

Aerisetta bro, seriously?! Charge more after 3 years of delays? Do you really expect people would stay after a move like that? Use your head man!

And 7F won't be enough to fix the situation after this long, thought it would be a start. What's needed is consistency and a clear, honest effort to change things. People aren't stupid, and despite everything many are still invested in the ToT world, so not all is lost.

Change what though? Well not too long ago he said he's waiting for koda to release 9F:

Are you fucking kidding me?! Not only he released 8F alone and it was just fine, but even if that weren't the case, Koda is busy! He's been busy doing nothing for over 3 fucking years! Learn!

If he's not confident enough to go Koda-less just yet then he can either work on his skills to change that or he can get out of his comfort zone and find someone else. And yes, that is getting out of his comfort zone. I give Koda a lot of shit, but honestly working with Bo isn't easy: from what I've seen he gets all the stuff Bo "doesn't feel like doing", and that's why despite everything Bo likes him there.

And the Megan update? I love WG, I really do, and though I dislike Megan that single Emissary scene was enough for me to love the update, but even so I can say that releasing WG now is a retarded move! People want ToT!

At this point Bo either finally wakes up or drops everything, and I sincerely hope it's the former for both him and family and us. He's clearly passionate about this stuff and he works hard when motivated, so it would truly be a shame to see this all go down because of a leech like Koda.
At this point I have lost all sympathy for Bo. He still work with Koda even with an history of 3 years of delay than when people don't support them like they used to they feel "discouraged" and "uninspired". Like seriously man YOU announced that Kaori was next after Karen and Mrs Klaus, NOBODY asked for these side games and side-floor that came out of nowhere. Not that I dislike them, on the contrary most of their content I do love, HOWEVER you can't just fuck around when Koda singlehandedly delay all of your work for three years: release what YOU promised and than do what it makes you hard and horny (which also makes us hard and horny). Also this is exceptionally ironic because even some of the sidegames that you announced after the infamous 7F delay were delayed as well, so it's not only 7F anymore, it's also Level:0, Spring Cleaning Update, etc.
Also I found Aerisetta message quite irresponsible to say the least, saying that "no one will remember anything" after 7F release; like bro some people spent more than 72 dollars to just see a bunch of images and videos of "the huge F7 Floor" that will never be released and thay think they would just forget it?! I don't know if Bo will see this but at this point you like Koda are the only one to blame for losing all support and motivation, not trolls, not pirates on F95, not people asking where is their favourite mistress or game after months/years of delay.

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
Never heard of it. I stole that bit from Internet Historian's video "The Fall of 76".
It’s a great game I played through I think 4 or 5 times, can only recommend. It has town cryers (if that isn’t spelled wrong I don’t know that is) in it who use that phrasing.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
KEEPING IT TOGETHER BREE?
I'm alright as long as I dont think about it too much
YOU'RE SAFE AMONG FRIENDS NEVER FORGET IT!

View attachment 1733839

ok enough game references time for some ToT news:

View attachment 1733864
screenshot taken by a playtester of an early build of 7F
this is a crazy statement I know I have made some critical posts about Jessica in the past but Kaori really went overboard with this statement. please respect all bodytypes even the fat ones they are still human.
Jessica is McDonald's you mean *shocking plot twist sound*

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! (been a while since I used this one)

So a bit of drama happened lately, one that frankly was a long time coming. Bo had a bit of a breakdown on Discord:

Cold as it may sound, I just don't feel too bad for the guy. Not because I dislike him, I don't, but because even a blind man would have seen this one coming, and because he had everything. This thread used to be massive, Discord was mad active, bahamut2195 and I were making a walkthrough and the game even had a wiki. A fucking wiki!

Then what happened?

Walkthrough and wiki are either discontinued or taken down.

This thread is a shadow of its former self. Yes, it's still the biggest femdom thread on this forum by a wide margin, but all the most active members either became lurkers or are nowhere to be seen, and everyone is either bitter or talking about nonsense. For fuck's sake we used to post and discuss every single femdom game in here, that's how big this community was!

And speaking of community, what about Discord? Well, far worse than here even. Thanks to Koda and his old "death squad" censoring and banning everyone that didn't stick his tongue up Koda's ass with every post, the Discord is very unsurpringly left with only yes-men and kiss asses.

Don't believe me? This is the reply Bo got after his messages above:

Aerisetta bro, seriously?! Charge more after 3 years of delays? Do you really expect people would stay after a move like that? Use your head man!

And 7F won't be enough to fix the situation after this long, thought it would be a start. What's needed is consistency and a clear, honest effort to change things. People aren't stupid, and despite everything many are still invested in the ToT world, so not all is lost.

Change what though? Well not too long ago he said he's waiting for koda to release 9F:

Are you fucking kidding me?! Not only he released 8F alone and it was just fine, but even if that weren't the case, Koda is busy! He's been busy doing nothing for over 3 fucking years! Learn!

If he's not confident enough to go Koda-less just yet then he can either work on his skills to change that or he can get out of his comfort zone and find someone else. And yes, that is getting out of his comfort zone. I give Koda a lot of shit, but honestly working with Bo isn't easy: from what I've seen he gets all the stuff Bo "doesn't feel like doing", and that's why despite everything Bo likes him there.

And the Megan update? I love WG, I really do, and though I dislike Megan that single Emissary scene was enough for me to love the update, but even so I can say that releasing WG now is a retarded move! People want ToT!

At this point Bo either finally wakes up or drops everything, and I sincerely hope it's the former for both him and family and us. He's clearly passionate about this stuff and he works hard when motivated, so it would truly be a shame to see this all go down because of a leech like Koda.
The answer today is the same it was 3 years ago and the same it will be in 3 years from now
get
rid
of
Koda
Though by now Bo is at fault as much as Koda is. He is fully aware of what Koda is doing and does nothing about it. Let"s be honest if the patronage wasn"t 4500 a month he would have lost motivation long ago.
I wanted to name all of the stuff that is up on the back burner but honestly we all know the games, levels etc that are waiting for the sleeze ball to delay YET AGAIN.
As for increasing the patronage? please do. I honestly think the backlash would be so big that Bo would either shut everything down or finally fire Koda

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes