RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I just finished 8F standalone. It took me 40min.
So 3 years for 40min of content (what a joke). It was good content but that doesn't justify this circus that is ToT development.

I just don't want to hear shit like "the wait was worth" or "7F is awesome, waiting wasn't so bad afterall" when that shit comes out (it will never do). The content will have ToT's quality (witch is good), and will probably be the longest floor, but let's not forget that in 3 years with a normal work schedule they could have made another whole Tower of Trample (with 8F, 9F and 10F).

In the end is just sad to see the talent they have being wasted over greed and laziness. But afterall, this community is even better than the game itself so... Fuck you Koda.
Even if 7F is 3D quality or UTW quality, it is never worth the wait. Fuck Koda!

• Haha
Reactions: Malfoy66 and DuoSao

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
the saddest thing is that when I went back to their discord, the most recent comments are, after three years and a half of delay for the level of a rpgmaker game, of the kind:
"some people don't pay and dare to demand the release of the floor, what disrespect"
"I'm not a game developer so I would never criticize the time needed to polish the level" "it's a hard job, koda is a perfectionist, if it's not ready we just have to wait, we can trust him"
(of course they are all patreons /paypigs)

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
well shit I wanted Heide instead of Megan but it's cool, that damn section 13 is taken so long, probably a year or so before he finally finds the courage to tell us the game build is unplayable

Reactions: NicCag and Malfoy66
Aug 19, 2020
the saddest thing is that when I went back to their discord, the most recent comments are, after three years and a half of delay for the level of a rpgmaker game, of the kind:
"some people don't pay and dare to demand the release of the floor, what disrespect"
"I'm not a game developer so I would never criticize the time needed to polish the level" "it's a hard job, koda is a perfectionist, if it's not ready we just have to wait, we can trust him"
(of course they are all patreons /paypigs)
Commies shouldn't doubt their dictators [Insert the Red Sun]

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Oh fock, I actually thought the "new opponent" was a new opponent. If it's Megan then I'm sad. I'll still give it a try, but yeah not a big fan of fat gurls.
Fock indeed! I was so disappointed when I saw that the "new opponent" wasn't new at all but instead an old one in every way... like for real you got 5 bombshells to choose from, and Bo goes and gets the grandma of them all to be the focus of such a long awaited update...
Words cannot describe how sad I am.... but a hissssss can

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
Simple question and i'm pretty sure it's has already been answered many times, and i'm sorry for that, but when 7f is out, is 8f going to be merged with it with some more content, or only 7f ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes