RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The answer today is the same it was 3 years ago and the same it will be in 3 years from now
get
rid
of
Koda
Though by now Bo is at fault as much as Koda is. He is fully aware of what Koda is doing and does nothing about it. Let"s be honest if the patronage wasn"t 4500 a month he would have lost motivation long ago.
I wanted to name all of the stuff that is up on the back burner but honestly we all know the games, levels etc that are waiting for the sleeze ball to delay YET AGAIN.
As for increasing the patronage? please do. I honestly think the backlash would be so big that Bo would either shut everything down or finally fire Koda
Yeah, Bo Wei is actually consistently updating their other game Hero Under Heel.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
As for increasing the patronage? please do. I honestly think the backlash would be so big that Bo would either shut everything down or finally fire Koda
I'll jump in here before people mistakenly attribute what I said about increasing patronage to what Bo thinks. I said it as a joke, cause he'll never increase price, I've been telling him to increase price, or at least add tiers, for 2 years and he says no everytime.

As for why I said it? Cause I wanted to cheer him up. You may think “hahaha ass kisser” but you also need to realize where Bo lives. He lives in one of the most expensive cities in the world. His patreon income, which is split with Koda, puts him near poverty. To put into perspective, he'll never be able to afford a home for his family making ToT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I dont know his real financial situation, but all I know is the money is not the driving force. He could easily earn a lot more if he put down his pride, sucked it up and took his game dev experience to any of the Chinese mobile gacha game giants. He is driven by his passion for the game and the femdom genre. And some people seem hell bent on destroying that passion, I have no idea why you wanna do that.

None of this excuses the broken promises and delays, sure. But there is a solution for that at the tip of your fingers, click unsub.

Let's be real, we're not his friends, we're here for a product, if the product is good, I'll pay. If it sucks, cya. I'm still here because the releases have been consistently good: Tiffany, Always in Debt, Heelfall, Mansion, 8F just to name a few I liked. We don't owe each other anything more than that. This is a niche ass game, we're lucky it exists. If you're unhappy with the delivery speed, just unsub. dont set out to purposely destroy his passion though, we all lose.

Last edited:

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
1.17.3 is it the last version available here ?
Also, is there a way to progress in the game faster and access more of the content / animations etc ?
THANKS!

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I'll jump in here before people mistakenly attribute what I said about increasing patronage to what Bo thinks. I said it as a joke, cause he'll never increase price, I've been telling him to increase price, or at least add tiers, for 2 years and he says no everytime.

As for why I said it? Cause I wanted to cheer him up. You may think “hahaha ass kisser” but you also need to realize where Bo lives. He lives in one of the most expensive cities in the world. His patreon income, which is split with Koda, puts him near poverty. To put into perspective, he'll never be able to afford a home for his family making ToT.

Now I dont know his real financial situation, but all I know is the money is not the driving force. He could easily earn a lot more if he put down his pride, sucked it up and took his game dev experience to any of the Chinese mobile gacha game giants. He is driven by his passion for the game and the femdom genre. And some people seem hell bent on destroying that passion, I have no idea why you wanna do that.

None of this excuses the broken promises and delays, sure. But there is a solution for that at the tip of your fingers, click unsub.

Let's be real, we're not his friends, we're here for a product, if the product is good, I'll pay. If it sucks, cya. I'm still here because the releases have been consistently good: Tiffany, Always in Debt, Heelfall, Mansion, 8F just to name a few I liked. We don't owe each other anything more than that. This is a niche ass game, we're lucky it exists. If you're unhappy with the delivery speed, just unsub. dont set out to purposely destroy his passion though, we all lose.
I haven't seen inside Bo's wallet, but unless he's a complete idiot he's taking a much bigger cut than Koda from Patreon. Plus he repeatedly said that his wife makes good money so I doubt his financial situation is as bad as you painted it, however I'm just as puzzled as you by his aparent lack on interest in growing to better partecipate to his family's income.

Mobile game development isn't as easy as RPGM though, both when it comes to coding and design. His best bet is to create art on commission for one, which I would advise for if he manages to find interest, thought his art style is a tad niche.

Regardless your comment was either a joke or it came from geniune concern for Bo's situation. Can't have it both ways, gotta pick.

More important however is your comment regarding your effort to cheer Bo up, as that's the issue with Discord as a whole thanks to Koda and his love for censorship. Positive reinforcement only gets you so far.

It didn't get us far enough to see 7F in over 3 years.
It didn't get us far enough to see WG 1.1 which was "around the corner".
It didn't get us far enough to see Level 0 which also was "around the corner".
And it's not going to get us far enough to see 9F as early as we should because Bo already said he's waiting for Koda.

I'm happy Bo has received some negative feedback on his organization from Patreon and the CN/JPN markets, because what you guys have created is a bubble. One that Koda is happy to lose himself into since he's so thin skinned it's scary, but not one that represents reality, and if Bo doesn't understand the real situation he will never fix it.

And while I'm at it I'll take the chance to reply to Lucifer, the other genius from Discord, since he's likely to read this like he read the last one: I didn't post my previous post to "spread hate", I did so in the hope that Bo would read it and get a reality check. Strike the iron while it's hot, you know? And hopefully it'll get us a bit further than this:

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Dude, if you are trying to cheer up either of them I don't really know what to say. Sure Bo does good work when it comes to actual game development and if Koda followed it with the same amount of work I am 100% sure everyone would be happy. But he doesn't and Bo is turning a blind eye to it all the time. Meaning he is as much at fault.
If your friend or kid is in a toxic relationship you don't cheer him up. You help him out, sometimes with constructive criticism. All the ass kissing that has been going around for the past 3 years has only made the whole Discord group more toxic. You either stfu and nod your head or you get muted or blocked.
As Z had said, Positive reinforcement only gets you so far.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
That scene on the right looks hot as heck. Can you post a link to watch this epic facesitting?
that's priscilla kelly probably the only reason in the world to watch pro wrestling in this day and age, just google her gifs should be easy to find
which is split with Koda, puts him near poverty. To put into perspective, he'll never be able to afford a home for his family making ToT.
lol birdies told me that koda's cut is around 1k so bowei keeps 5-6k? thats near poverty? as someone that has lived in tokyo and osaka, cities that are well known to be quite expensive and I doubt I have to show my reference cmon it's fuckin tokyo. 5k would be more than enough to live in either city. so this poverty line is hilarious. and yes he won't be able to BUY a house... who the fuck is? housing prices are nuts these days in all of the first world countries main cities... but maybe just maybe if you want to buy a house don't buy it in a mega city? like it's the patrons fault poor bowei can't buy a house in downtown hong kong next up you gonna tell us he had to downgrade his private plane.

the audacity to say bowei is living near poverty when he makes twice-triple the money of his fellow people that slave away while he sits at home and just chats on discord and occasionally puts out some drawings and some code. I also don't believe that bo has a wife he made it up so he can delay the game further with the excuse of a ''wedding'' I believe he just sits at home in his overpriced studio apartment and does nothing but check discord hoping his patreon bubble doesn't burst because if it would he'd be left with nothing and would have to get an actual job that pays him like 30% of what ToT produces every month

but also why on earth would he stay in hongkong then? move to the suburbs or some rurual area since all of his money comes online anyway there's absolute no reason to stay in hongkong his patreons aren't responsible for his luxus 6k USD per month is a lot of money regardless of where you live but yea if you are stupid with it you might end up living in poverty

also I am the one that is spreading hate

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
lol birdies told me that koda's cut is around 1k so bowei keeps 5-6k? thats near poverty?
Bo never complained about money. All I'm saying is...i don't he's not doing it for the money cause that's not very good money given opportunities around him.

I don't keep tabs of what he makes every month, but it says his patreon is at 4.5k
the official government recognition of poverty for 2 person household in HK is usd1.3k
i assumed he gives 50% to koda, who really knows, you don't either. (damn koda makes 1k?? well...)
so if I assume he takes 2.25k, and patreon takes 20% cut... down to 1.8k that figure is not far from official poverty. he can easily find a job and make more, waiters can make that much in HK, google it.

also, HK is over x2 cost of living compared to Tokyo nowadays.

1648908749355.png

where he lives is not his patron's problems obviously. Again, he never complained about money. I know he can live like a king in some places. dont just make stuff up though, Tokyo is an expensive place to live was many many years ago

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

I can understand being a fan of Bo Wei and wanting to support him. We all were, at one point or another even if some of us are not anymore. Hell, if a person has been around ToT long enough, they were probably fans of Koda too, since he didn't always suck.

Still, Bo Wei has SEVERALLY mismanaged this entire endeavor. He allowed and continues to allow Koda to drag his reputation through the mud, and honestly, he has dragged his own reputation through it quite a few times himself.

I get that negative feedback can weigh on a person. We have all been there. But to expect a 30 minute content update for WG to alleviate the frustration of his fans is idiotic at best, though delusional would be the best description, I think. His reputation will need a whole lot more rebuilding than what a single surprise update to his ancient side game while ignoring his flagship game completely can provide.

ANd that's the thing. He COULD start rebuilding that reputation. It would take a long time, and it would require some hard decisions, which Bo Wei definitely is not the type to make. He really should put the screws to Koda. Get shit done or GTFO. There are other people who would do Bo Wei's shit work for 1k a month. He wont do it out of loyalty or laziness or fear of confrontation, but he should because the Bo Wei "name" is a fucking joke now.

We have all seen it perusing other threads on this forum and other. Every femdom thread on here that has experienced a delay invariably has its post referencing Boda. "He is becoming another Boda" or "As long as he doesn't pull a Boda". It's so bad that its a fucking meme. Bo Wei has gone from the pinnalce of the genre, to a gag symbolizing laziness and broken promises.

I and others used to be avid supporters of Bo Wei, either through donations or by contributing to the community. But delay after delay, bullshit promise after bullshit promise has eroded any good faith we had for these two clowns. It sucks because the product was soooo fucking great, once upon a time. Now, it's little more than an afterthought in it's creators mind, and a "what could have been" to those fans who have followed it from the beginning.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Bo thinks he has it rough, what a joke. What is happening is a consequence. Sure, no one wanted this outcome to happen, no one needed this to happen, but carelessness and bad decisions always hit back.

Maybe he should have fired Koda, maybe just put his head on the table and make him work, but no use saying "its not fun anymore" now that you have both a responsability to do and now a reputation to recover.

No ill will from me to Bo, but life is about actions, not "what ifs" or "regrets".

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
the saddest thing is that when I went back to their discord, the most recent comments are, after three years and a half of delay for the level of a rpgmaker game, of the kind:
"some people don't pay and dare to demand the release of the floor, what disrespect"
"I'm not a game developer so I would never criticize the time needed to polish the level" "it's a hard job, koda is a perfectionist, if it's not ready we just have to wait, we can trust him"
(of course they are all patreons /paypigs)
So many people would pay (or did) but are driven out by the koda simps in discord for daring to complain about the delays. The bubble they've created is so bad for the community and so many games with amazing potential have popped up that aren't taking 3 years for a release. Let ToT die if you aren't going to man up Bo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes