RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jojauu

May 12, 2019
I really search a save where at least yvonne is defeated, (idc if everyone is defeated if u didn’t do the brainwashing task with her) please <3

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Just went to check discord and WOW that Lucifer guy really thinks Koda is his mistress or something. Simping like a champ, hard, no spit or lube, saddest timeline there.
Yeah, he's cringe as hell. Probably a kid that still believes you make people like you by sucking up to them.

Likely he's also the same guy that keeps reporting Alarms given that he was one of the few that approved of his ban back on Discord, and we know he lurks around here. Truly a snake if so.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, he's cringe as hell. Probably a kid that still believes you make people like you by sucking up to them.

Likely he's also the same guy that keeps reporting Alarms given that he was one of the few that approved of his ban back on Discord, and we know he lurks around here. Truly a snake if so.
I think he's just roleplaying the role of Lucifer really well :ROFLMAO: still a git though

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020

Orrrr...Lucifer is another Koda's Account :/

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
7F has been delayed 1146 days!
It's insane that any part of a game would be delayed this long. How do these koda simps not understand this? If it took 1000+ days to make a level in any AAA game (or any game for that matter) it would be ridiculous. How do they not understand this? Why do they defend this?

Mar 28, 2022
It's insane that any part of a game would be delayed this long. How do these koda simps not understand this? If it took 1000+ days to make a level in any AAA game (or any game for that matter) it would be ridiculous. How do they not understand this? Why do they defend this?
who simps koda its not like koda makes a great game or accepts a game request from ppl

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Orrrr...Lucifer is another Koda's Account :/
I would sell my soul for F7's release... Or wait *Golden fiddle emoji*

Tower, Domina, they all end up the same... Then they "work" on a new project thats 5x worse than what made them famous (and don't finish that game too).
View attachment 1743611
Sadly this is not wrong. I love ToT and Domina. Sadly Deka seems to have picked up Koda's pickaxe and unlocked his own corruption tree. I just feel sorry for Best Girl and Rose being trapped forever.

Reactions: ToxicNoob

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I believe that almost nobody that is active in this thread is a patreon supporter anymore.
I unsubbed years ago. This quote is funny however because in spite of ToT being a 'dead' project, this thread will never stop being extremely active with its most vocal critics. It's an amusing irony that it'll continue to give the impression that the game is alive and active, indefinitely raising awareness to new players. If these posters believe ToT should (or want it to) die, then actually kill it; with apathy, and move on.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes