RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
So what does that pickaxe from Koda mean?
It means his pay piggies need to dig into their savings more so Koda can lounge around some more playing elden ring rather than doing what he is paid to do.

I can only imagine at this point he is unemployable in any actual job.

His boss would be like "Koda why the hell haven't you done that report?"
Koda would be like "im on it boss" and then not two seconds later would put into teams chat "Hey guys, im currently playing Elden Ring and I'm stuck on this bossg, does anyone have a boss guide?"

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
by any means, have certain scenes with Lily been removed from the current version of the game compared to past versions? I clearly remember seeing a different scene with the latex suit on, instead of the usual repeatable one. or am I doing something wrong?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
by any means, have certain scenes with Lily been removed from the current version of the game compared to past versions? I clearly remember seeing a different scene with the latex suit on, instead of the usual repeatable one. or am I doing something wrong?
I really hope not. First Koda talks about taking away Ethan's voice and now Lily's clothing. Apparently not even the Bodaverse is safe from the 2020's.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Bowei is koda and koda is a scammer. There are lots of better games now then this trash shît game. I have unsubscribe there shit 4 yrs ago. I subscribed DARKTOZ his games are way more better that this shit. This game should be taged as scammer. Fcking bowei koda. Mother fuckers

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes