RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
meh more and more comments being deleted.. they deleted my chubby snek... what a bastard... :WutFace:

I bet this thread would already be on page 10000 if it wasn't for the comments genocide.. Mods let the people have some distraction... since we cant have the game let us at least have some fun
1649475136426.png im not even asking for the food part..

1649474988171.png and here is a disappointed snek.. just for good measure

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Don't worry guys 7f is coming out this month, All you have to do is believe!!
*Taps Mistress Scarlett's heels together* There's no place like F7, there's no place like F7, there's no place like F7...

meh more and more comments being deleted.. they deleted my chubby snek... what a bastard... :WutFace:

I bet this thread would already be on page 10000 if it wasn't for the comments genocide.. Mods let the people have some distraction... since we cant have the game let us at least have some fun
View attachment 1747730 im not even asking for the food part..

View attachment 1747725 and here is a disappointed snek.. just for good measure
I saw your snek post the other night and it made me smile. I think I even gave it a like. I agree with the mods being WAY to delete happy with the posts.

Sandiakplys

Jan 29, 2022
I need help, I tried all Boe Wei games only Heelfall worked other games would say "File Corrupted, Please Check For Virus, And Reinstall The Application", I closed my anti-virus, I redownloaded the games, I tried opening it with locale emulator, I tried unblocking it, I even tried to change the RGSS, (tried scanning it) it still doesn't work and the same sentence keeps popping up, I need help. (I also tried downloading it on other websites all of them seems to use the same file.)

chesire

May 5, 2017
I need help, I tried all Boe Wei games only Heelfall worked other games would say "File Corrupted, Please Check For Virus, And Reinstall The Application", I closed my anti-virus, I redownloaded the games, I tried opening it with locale emulator, I tried unblocking it, I even tried to change the RGSS, (tried scanning it) it still doesn't work and the same sentence keeps popping up, I need help. (I also tried downloading it on other websites all of them seems to use the same file.)
Switch to Linux

Reactions: Sandiakplys

dragon120

Nov 16, 2021
Here's the solution to the Shoe Puzzle in Claus's Fireplace which yes, I did write this down on a sticky note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get enough Reindeer Points and it should appear. So just put on the Bell Collar and tend to her feet or whatnot. Eventually you'll unlock it but it wont appear until after you take the collar off and spent a few points.

Also no you can't put on the other Reindeer costume parts nor eat the bone from what I could find. So there's bound to be more content for Claus incoming. Prob the path where you become her Dog instead of her Reindeer.
Just spam Fire Punch and use Mist Clone on the that thunder slash thing or whatever it's called attack. She's pretty weak compared to the other bosses. Infact I had to boost her armor and weapon damage via "fortifying" just to make it interesting. I'm currently maxing out her fortifications just to see what happens.
How do i get the puzzle correct

Swatychopsuey

Jul 30, 2019
I remember 2-3 years ago when I first got this game. I was like DAMN THIS IS ONE LONG GAME...Then after 2month I arrived and saw the message where floor 7 is still in production follow the Patreon until next update and stuff. So for the next months I kinda forgot about it and made an account saying like "Hey guys stop bashing a single guy making an rpg game lol" then a year passed... So I was still like meh it's fine. Then I read more and more of this thread and found the meme of waiting funny...Then another year passed I finished my degree and moved and was like oh yea Tower of Trample wonder how many update it got since then...

No ? Oh...well alright lol I'm just gonna entertain the "it's long" meme just for fun.

3 years had now passed

I'm not saying that in the time span he should be done with an RPG game I'm just saying he should've make Tower of Trample 2 and put a completed status to this one LMAO

Oh by the way HeelFall is such a better game than this one in my opinion and this game IS completed lol

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
Yo guys I need help, I didn't know where else to post this but this is like the biggest femdom thread on this site.
Anyways I found a relic of a video in my Google drive and wanted to know if any of you would know what game it's from? Kinda looks like umemaro 3d.

Horuko

May 20, 2020
Hi everyone. I would like to play again all the content that tot offers but I seem to be missing some links. Anyone have the 8th floor dl and the leak of the last chapter of Swan and her sister ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes