RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys, I just play this game and I love it! But I have a little problem, I think maybe I miss some scenes of crow and swan, the walkthrough looks like an old version, so does anyone have a new version walkthrough?

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys, I just play this game and I love it! But I have a little problem, I think maybe I miss some scenes of crow and swan, the walkthrough looks like an old version, so does anyone have a new version walkthrough?
Hi, there is still an unreleased crow swan part 3. That might be why you feel you missed something.

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
It feels weird to think that I was a patron back in 2018. God damn 4 years ago. Stopped after what, two or three months of "7F delayed" shit. In the meantime, one of the creators I follow (and pay) finished first chapter of his game, made a second chapter and finished that too and made an another game. And he is still dropping content.

This Discord bullshittery is just a "If you keep telling lies, you eventually start to believe in it too" situation. They both need to take a hard look in the mirror and consider that if there are people talking and shitting on you for 1557 pages on a god damn adult video game forum, there is a pretty good reason.

Feb 2, 2020
It feels weird to think that I was a patron back in 2018. God damn 4 years ago. Stopped after what, two or three months of "7F delayed" shit. In the meantime, one of the creators I follow (and pay) finished first chapter of his game, made a second chapter and finished that too and made an another game. And he is still dropping content.

This Discord bullshittery is just a "If you keep telling lies, you eventually start to believe in it too" situation. They both need to take a hard look in the mirror and consider that if there are people talking and shitting on you for 1557 pages on a god damn adult video game forum, there is a pretty good reason.
I think most people here WOULDNT be here if it wasnt for how bad bowei and koda are at releasing things. There will always be those that pirate and steal no matter how fair the product or service is but piracy exists mainly as a form of protest/because there is no other better alternative.

Floor 7 will likely release soon. It will likely be really good. But if it released a few years ago and we were still getting constant updates at a more consistant rate I bet bo and koda would have double patreons then they do now.

Honestly if we knew specifically why this shit takes so long especially on kodas end that isnt just an excuse then that might actually help.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Cancel your Patreon pledges, stop rewarding this.
I believe that almost nobody that is active in this thread is a patreon supporter anymore. I feel like the only people still supporting this are the ones that completely forgot to cancel their subscription (it's 2$ a month so many of them may think its not that much), poor sweet summer children who discover this game without any knowledge about its development hell (generally they cancel their subscription after maybe 3 months of delays but they keep coming like flies in the summer) and Koda's slaves (who you can find only on Discord).

ventebanger

May 1, 2020
Hero Under Heel is being updated by Bo almost on a monthly basis(Chinese only), I wonder because of some reason Bo at this point just doesn’t care about his audience and projects which are non-chinese(explains stray Koda maybe?)

Mar 28, 2022
That is Tower of Trample, a game from The Brightest Timeline.

Ours is from the The Darkest Timeline and it's called Tower of Trampe.

View attachment 1736899
no game similar besides domina anyway we need a date a live game by the same dev of bo wei but we know we wont get it exactly like tower of trample but more focused on kurumi every floor a different and aggressive form of kurumi

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes