RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Sorry to be that guy, but can I ask someone to sum up if there were any significant updates in the last half a year or so?
Also, I kinda forgot what's up with level0 (was looking forward to it) - did it get scrapped|reworked?
Development of ToT is such a crawl, I only visit this thread at those kind of intervals, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Also, I kinda forgot what's up with level0 (was looking forward to it) - did it get scrapped|reworked?
It's "in development", probably on-hold so Koda can "work" on 7F.

Pretty sure lvl0 was supposed to be released last year in September lol

Jun 10, 2021
yea F7 will take time to come out so I would advise anyone waiting to get F7 to try other games, i would list them but our wonderful kind hearted not petty Mods would remove this comment if i dear commit such a crime as mentioning another game in the very much alive forum :+)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
It's "in development", probably on-hold so Koda can "work" on 7F.
well, good to know it's not cancelled, thanks!
yea F7 will take time to come out so I would advise anyone waiting to get F7 to try other games, i would list them but our wonderful kind hearted not petty Mods would remove this comment if i dear commit such a crime as mentioning another game in the very much alive forum :+)
I mean, there are recommendation threads, ya'know. Or you could even make a new one, listing your options and asking fellow forum-goers for more

Mar 18, 2018
Entire games have come out in the time that F7 has been in 'development'.

Vampire Survivors for instance is an entire game and its getting active updates.

As far as I am concerned F7 is not being worked on.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry to be that guy, but can I ask someone to sum up if there were any significant updates in the last half a year or so?
Development of ToT is such a crawl, I only visit this thread at those kind of intervals, sorry
WG got a small update. That's all.

Reactions: Jhony Miro

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
Guys i played this game a lot, i feel like I'm still missing something, this question is probably common but, is there an updated walkthrough?

TheFive

Sep 3, 2017
**April 18**
- Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it
- The dreaded section 13 is finally defeated. Aiming to voltron the 7F playtest soon.
- For those looking forward to Karen/F9, the majority of her screenplay is complete, so she should be somewhat inoculated to delays now. Don't believe Bo has a planned release date yet though.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
we hit the 24th incarnation of clockman. 2400 hours, we've officially gone a full day of bans. can the mods chill? it's not a big deal, everyone here digs clocks. we like to stay on time.
Mods never cared for making this place better for its users, they just have a hard-on for using their powers. I'll never understand why being a moderator always seems to appeal to the same kind of people.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
**April 18**
- Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it
- The dreaded section 13 is finally defeated. Aiming to voltron the 7F playtest soon.
- For those looking forward to Karen/F9, the majority of her screenplay is complete, so she should be somewhat inoculated to delays now. Don't believe Bo has a planned release date yet though.
Honestly looking much more forward to f9 than f7 so this is exciting news. Lily and Karen > Kaori

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes