RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Lol imagine having dumb paypiggies so stupid you can manipulate them with a fucking pickaxe emoji

Karen will die of old age and will be a decomposing corpse by the time lazy monkeys release her floor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
plot twist: floor 7 is so big that requires another 3 years to comply all sections:
-getting up from bed
-turn on pc
-locate kaori update files
-compress the update
-upload the update
-contact bo
-wait for his response
now that it's done we can finally enjo-
oh dang wait bo found a hidden bug. This is serious guys might take more time
*opens a bug dev update text channel*

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Hi, I am at the 6th floor where you meet Swan and Crow, I left Crow's cell and helped Swan enhance her poison but I have no idea what to do to progress after that. I tried the sleepwalking event and the stare feet minigame at the battle with Swan, and so far nothing, even when I win or lose a battle with her. Also I want to add that I did not interact with Karen yet. I felt like I've done everything with the Swan/Crow location but I don't know what I'm missing.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I am at the 6th floor where you meet Swan and Crow, I left Crow's cell and helped Swan enhance her poison but I have no idea what to do to progress after that. I tried the sleepwalking event and the stare feet minigame at the battle with Swan, and so far nothing, even when I win or lose a battle with her. Also I want to add that I did not interact with Karen yet. I felt like I've done everything with the Swan/Crow location but I don't know what I'm missing.
been a while but i think you are at the end or near the end of update 2/3 for swan and crow with the last part (3) not out yet

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
realizing that i've been posting on this thread since page 676 and we still not any closer to F7 since then
that's over 2 years this thread is like the room of space and time just without the benefits

sadly my first post was not me ringing the bell for a jessica war dissapointed in myself

Reactions: JohnSmith166
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes