RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Could someone translate what is said please? I want to laugh even more to Koda saying "working" on it.
A: phil is already working on it
B: who is phil?
C: kodas real name is phil
THESE BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH

koda the human pickaxe: working on it

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
gtx1000:
7F when?

虹仁不夹眼:
2 months maybe?

sjxcnm:
koda said it'll definitely be out this month, let's wait a few more days and see
should be in the playtesting phase

koda:
working on it
LOL, so it will totally take more than 2 months. :KEK:
Thanks for translation. I have not laughed this hard in awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: PromiseSteele

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
gtx1000:
7F when?

虹仁不夹眼:
2 months maybe?

sjxcnm:
koda said it'll definitely be out this month, let's wait a few more days and see
should be in the playtesting phase

koda:
working on it
To be honest I have high hopes for the Chinese crowd in the Discord, they seem like they don't let Koda's shit slide as much as the rest

Jun 20, 2021
I wonder what will happen (if/when) F7 comes out. Thread is built around complaints about F7, assume it'll be that still for a while after F7's theoretical release until a few months later with F9 when posts. Honestly don't feel like reputation can even recover once F7 is here though since it left such a bad taste in fans mouthes.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
I wonder what will happen (if/when) F7 comes out. Thread is built around complaints about F7, assume it'll be that still for a while after F7's theoretical release until a few months later with F9 when posts. Honestly don't feel like reputation can even recover once F7 is here though since it left such a bad taste in fans mouthes.
either 2 scenarios happen:

#1 It goes back to the usual stuff and finish it, this meaning either a delay to ToT floor 9 when F7 releases, or they just rush up and finish the game to basically finally put it behind and work on other stuff cuz its clear they are fed up of this game.

#2 They just leave this game in its current state and let it die in oblivion, cuz from a dev standpoint, why are you gonna finish a game that has already a sour reputation and even your own ex-fans are done with it. Their pay pigs will pay for anything they release, and they dont really need to finish this game, so why continue on it.

P.S.: Also, any novelty happened cuz i aint ready 5 threads to keep up. Any news or related?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Other people have mentioned this in the past, but there's basically no way F7 can live up to the hype that has been established. Its been built up too much. To make matters worse, most if not all of the art for F7 has already been released.

All of the momentum for Tower of Trample is gone. Just look at F8's reception- everybody forgot about that floor a week after it came out. If Bo Wei and Koda are smart (lol), they'll move on to new projects like Heelfall.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Other people have mentioned this in the past, but there's basically no way F7 can live up to the hype that has been established. Its been built up too much. To make matters worse, most if not all of the art for F7 has already been released.

All of the momentum for Tower of Trample is gone. Just look at F8's reception- everybody forgot about that floor a week after it came out. If Bo Wei and Koda are smart (lol), they'll move on to new projects like Heelfall.
F8s reception was weak because it came out as a stand alone game BEFORE f7 it has no continuity with the game and is probably the weakest floor out of all of them. They should’ve released it with f7 but that means it would never be released.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018

F7 has been built up and has already been torn down. There isn't any hype left for it or at least I don't feel like there is.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes