RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
Step 1: Find a good femdom game that revolves around your fetish.
Step 2: Play through the game, and join its community.
Step 3: Eagerly check the thread every day to see if there's an update.
Step 4: "Koda is just taking his time"
Step 5: No updates.
Step 6: NO UPDATES.
Step 7: Realize that your wasting all your time, waiting 3 years for a new floor to be released. Realize that while you were waiting, some people finished school, got their dream job, got married, got children.
Step 8: Check to see if there's a new update.
This. This is the entire thread in a nutshell.

fuckin delays

: (

(hero under heel is pretty great though)

Feb 2, 2020
I use to want floor 7 alot because the enviroment and concept for the mistress seemed perfect to me but honestly I would rather move past floor 7 (especially since when we get it most people wont enjoy the content and will just bitterly fap and for good reason because of all the delays, the hype is gone.). if bo and especially koda want to earn more respect it can only happen after floor 7 releases not before. People hate being lied to and atm with TOT supposedly being 'updated frequently' people have a right to be annoyed even if they arnt paying because im sure people would pay to their patreons IF they were consistant. We here more about general updates here then the patreon lmao.

Ive moved past TOT. Bo's stuff is still good and like I said hero under heel is great even if I dont really understand what its meant to be atm. (it has alot of characters but the girls dont have alot of scenes which is a shame because they are all pretty good especially the girl in the white dress from a few updates ago.) Now I keep an eye on stuff like under the witch and msizes game translations and other smaller projects. Its a shame because TOT was not only good femdom content but it was fun which made it a lot more memorable then bo and kodas side projects.

I honestly think that after floor 7 and that Karen floor that looks pretty cool they should maybe move on from TOT if they don't want to work on it but if they do then tell their patrons and be more clear to them whats going on.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Could someone translate what is said please? I want to laugh even more to Koda saying "working" on it.
1650974974078.png
If you mean by this graph

gtx1000
When will the update of 7f be released

(the 2nd person)
Perhaps one month or two?

sjxcnm
Koda says it will be definitely coming out this month. Let's wait for a couple of days. Should be in the testing phase.

Koda
working on it

As is known to all, Koda does not understand many Chinese word characters, so we don't know if he has translated the posts from all 3 people or not.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
To be honest I have high hopes for the Chinese crowd in the Discord, they seem like they don't let Koda's shit slide as much as the rest
Well if you are able to read Chinese and visit some of Chinese forums, you may find out that many people have some sort of similar praising attitude to you, but they have high hopes for the English speakers. They think that there are many English speakers who express their anger towards Koda bravely and this is what they need to learn.

Feb 2, 2020
you know koda if you are reading this, if and when you do eventually release floor 7 (memes aside)...

Stop

Fucking

Setting

Dates!

Thats just unecessary pressure on you if you cant release something on the date you have told people. If you just released stuff when its good to go like bo you would have a bit more respect. I know most people here want you and bo to crash and burn because they feel irritated by the false promises and delays but I do hope you and bo can move past floor 7 and can start figuring out a way to have a proper work flow.

Just trying to be positive xd

Reactions: XMHK

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
As is known to all, Koda does not understand many Chinese word characters, so we don't know if he has translated the posts from all 3 people or not.
He probably has translated using google translate or something similar to understand something from the posts.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
oh i can totally understand koda getting annoyed/angry but the thing is the people/situation that is annoying him is one of his own making
can't be fun getting constant comments and shit thrown your way but again he kinda did this to himself

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Am I the only one annoyed by the same pictures of the soles of several characters? I don't remember all of them by name, but they used the same template for 4 different characters

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
You can easily decompile the game and take a look at the code, but making heads or tails of what's inside ain't a cakewalk
I encourage you to post a before and after when f7 is finally released because I guarantee it won't be as grand as it should. I am not super familiar with rpgmaker.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes