RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder what will happen (if/when) F7 comes out. Thread is built around complaints about F7, assume it'll be that still for a while after F7's theoretical release until a few months later with F9 when posts. Honestly don't feel like reputation can even recover once F7 is here though since it left such a bad taste in fans mouthes.
If it comes out, there will be people asking how to get this and that scene, there will be people asking for saves, and there will be people bashing the floor, because it took more than 2 years to release, and it doesn't live up to the expectations.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are you fucking serious?
"Well Koda since you have been working on 7F so much in the last 3 years I understand that you might be tired and stressed. I think that you should get an unlimited gap year so you can return with renewed vision and dedication without worrying about the time pressure some brainwashed trolls are putting on you. Obviously I will continue to give you my economic support during this time because I believe the end result of three years of hard work and about 72$ of my money is gonna be worth it after all. I hope the future projects like Level:0 and Swan-Crow you have been working on tirelessly in the last two years will be worth it as well so you will be free to have another pause that you deserve."

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
"Well Koda since you have been working on 7F so much in the last 3 years I understand that you might be tired and stressed. I think that you should get an unlimited gap year so you can return with renewed vision and dedication without worrying about the time pressure some brainwashed trolls are putting on you. Obviously I will continue to give you my economic support during this time because I believe the end result of three years of hard work and about 72$ of my money is gonna be worth it after all. I hope the future projects like Level:0 and Swan-Crow you have been working on tirelessly in the last two years will be worth it as well so you will be free to have another pause that you deserve."
Don't forget the spring Cobra update

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
why do you see it as an insult?
I though this was a pretty interesting theory on why progress keeps getting delayed maybe they are too gay with each other to make F7 ever thought about that?
I thought about it for a moment before dismissing it.
For them being to Gay to do it would be a Black Swan as they needed to be kidnapped by Aliens or an evil Shadowrun like corporation that turned them by experiments gay so after being freed or succesfully escaping they decided to live as a couple by scamming their paypigs. It would need something extreme and unbelievable like that because for them being gay the make to good Femdom content before.
Well but being Bisexuel then the hypothesis suddenly looks worth a thought.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile since ive played this, and i saw some pics of swan x ?( whos her sister i forget her name) 2v1ing the MC
is that in the game or..? D=

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
its been awhile since ive played this, and i saw some pics of swan x ?( whos her sister i forget her name) 2v1ing the MC
is that in the game or..? D=
It was a leaked (and buggy) version. There was Also a New giro from the thunder Dojo who could be in competition with Lily for the throne of best girl

Reactions: XMHK and Evizzy89

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Step 1: Find a good femdom game that revolves around your fetish.
Step 2: Play through the game, and join its community.
Step 3: Eagerly check the thread every day to see if there's an update.
Step 4: "Koda is just taking his time"
Step 5: No updates.
Step 6: NO UPDATES.
Step 7: Realize that your wasting all your time, waiting 3 years for a new floor to be released. Realize that while you were waiting, some people finished school, got their dream job, got married, got children.
Step 8: Check to see if there's a new update.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes