RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Hi, I am at the 6th floor where you meet Swan and Crow, I left Crow's cell and helped Swan enhance her poison but I have no idea what to do to progress after that. I tried the sleepwalking event and the stare feet minigame at the battle with Swan, and so far nothing, even when I win or lose a battle with her. Also I want to add that I did not interact with Karen yet. I felt like I've done everything with the Swan/Crow location but I don't know what I'm missing.
Can I ask you how to get a sleepwalking event and the stare feet minigame? I still didn't see the scene you mention.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Can I ask you how to get a sleepwalking event and the stare feet minigame? I still didn't see the scene you mention.
You have to gather Swan's Tear on the lab desk after you research with her and craft it into Swan's Kiss. After that, you use it from your inventory and go to sleep for sleepwalking. For the stare minigame, I think that may be after the sleepwalking event, you go to Swan's bedroom and smell her shoes. I might be wrong but that may be how you unlock the "stare" attack for her. You have to stare at her feet 3 times in battle and either mash quickly to escape or fail.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
been a while but i think you are at the end or near the end of update 2/3 for swan and crow with the last part (3) not out yet
Hmm really? I could have sworn I saw someone posted a screenshot when I was searching how to progress this arc. The screenshot was three choices with Swan by her bedroom during daytime, and I think one of them is her giving Ethan permission to stare/smell at her feet. I wonder how they got to that or if that's a modded version of the game (or maybe an unreleased version of Swan's arc).

Last edited:

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
You have to gather Swan's Tear on the lab desk after you research with her and craft it into Swan's Kiss. After that, you use it from your inventory and go to sleep for sleepwalking. For the stare minigame, I think that may be after the sleepwalking event, you go to Swan's bedroom and smell her shoes. I might be wrong but that may be how you unlock the "stare" attack for her. You have to stare at her feet 3 times in battle and either mash quickly to escape or fail.
Thanks! I already unlock sleepwalking event but I still can't unlock stare minigame.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
realizing that i've been posting on this thread since page 676 and we still not any closer to F7 since then
that's over 2 years this thread is like the room of space and time just without the benefits

sadly my first post was not me ringing the bell for a jessica war dissapointed in myself
Don't be sad my Queen, you gained a lot of simps on the way peepoHappy

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes