RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
I encourage you to post a before and after when f7 is finally released because I guarantee it won't be as grand as it should. I am not super familiar with rpgmaker.
If there is an issue with doing that currently Koda you can always post all the code.

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
It's funny to think back to all the old release estimates and think about what fucking state the game must have been at the point for him to have given it and then have to delay this long.

I guess the easy answer is that the end isn't or ever was in sight lol

nerv12345

May 24, 2020
Do we have for ToT an event-revisiting Room?
If not, I built for Cobra and Claus one. I would like to share it if people have an interest.
It is nothing special but for me, I liked the scene in ToT but was always too lazy to grind my ass.
So if Koda allows that I can share a modded version of his ToT game then I can post it here, also it will bridge F7 a bit for some people. Also, I would like to do it for the other Mistresses and will call it Floor -1.

Cobra event-list:
ToT_Cobra_events.png

Feb 2, 2020
If not, I built for Cobra and Claus one. I would like to share it if people have an interest.
It is nothing special but for me, I liked the scene in ToT but was always too lazy to grind my ass.
So if Koda allows that I can share a modded version of his ToT game then I can post it here, also it will bridge F7 a bit for some people. Also, I would like to do it for the other Mistresses and will call it Floor -1.

Cobra event-list:
View attachment 1780136
Honestly im sure something like this would be very much appreciated. Id like to see it yeah! maybe drop a mega?

Jun 10, 2021

Cobra event-list:
View attachment 1780136
yea this is great please post it

Reactions: DanPappo

renzur

Aug 14, 2017

Cobra event-list:
View attachment 1780136
dude just one-up koda and make a gallery room up to f6, people have been asking them to make one for years.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes