RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i do wonder how do you feel about khulan or the amazon type in general?
its hot. women should strive to be strong and fit while keeping their femininity the gym should become a normal regular place for everyone seriously it's not even that expensive and it does so much for you socially, mental health wise, physical health wise and let's not forget even if you are ugly as hell if you got a tight, toned body you'll still get pussy/cock and a lot of people start to look good once they burn that fat from their face and their facial structure starts to be defined. people still assume that if you as a girl hit the gym you are this ''trans lookin female'' which is not true hitting the gym doesn't mean you go for a bodybuilder body. most people go for a physically fit build which really isn't as big as people outside the scene imagine

but yeah khulans content sadly is pretty shit (literally) she has been wasted by bo wei whos only into the biggest loser contestants.

I'm a monster girl shill so get fucked.
care to explain why? is it something about species cuckholding? or some species inferiority complex?
cuz i really don't understand i think humans are the best fuck every other species

Last edited:

nerv12345

May 24, 2020
This is awesome. Is this a one time thing you have done or are you going to do stuff similar for other TOT releated stuff?

I think one for heelfall would be good. Maybe one that just lets you create a new game then unlocks all the scenes since downloading another persons save comes with their save name attached
I will do it for the other Mistresses also as soon I have time for this, the first 3 mistresses are not a big deal cause I understand now how ToT is built up.
Heelfall and Senki are srpg engine, ToT is rpg maker ace. So two different engines. Don't think I will go for another 2D engine.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
care to explain why? is it something about species cuckholding? or some species inferiority complex?
cuz i really don't understand i think humans are the best fuck every other species
Eh it doesn't really have to do with species or anything it's more so that monster girls open new possibilities that would be a bit silly with humans in terms of what "scenario" you can come up with for H scenes. I'm sure plenty of people get off of the idea of another species fucking humans specifically tho. I mean fuck some people like raceplay so imagine species play lmfao

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Heelfall should have something similar to what Succubus Senki (this game is awesome seriously guys, play it) has with a room that has all of the enemies you've beaten in it and you can activate every scene
For some reason, outside of Hallow Mansion, Boda refuses to add normal scene selections

Reactions: bazelgeuse

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I mean fuck some people like raceplay so imagine species play lmfao
''some people''
guywhomadejessica.PNG
just wanna say it again I hate race play that shit is disgusting and vile has nothing to do with roleplay it's just closet racists living out their racist fantasy because they know in the real world they would get their teeth knocked out. fetishes should DEFINITELY have a line that's not the be crossed and pedophilia and raceplay definitely fall in that category.

but even in raceplay there's hypocrsy if we see something like ''BBC cuck'' and ''blacked'' we give it more leeway which i also hate but regardless white people are definitely the most disgusting in that scene and they make up like 90%.

and i swear if some fucking basement dwelling incel comes forth again and calls me out for kink shaming imma beat them with a beer mug until i only hold the handle

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
''some people''
View attachment 1781860
just wanna say it again I hate race play that shit is disgusting and vile has nothing to do with roleplay it's just closet racists living out their racist fantasy because they know in the real world they would get their teeth knocked out. fetishes should DEFINITELY have a line that's not the be crossed and pedophilia and raceplay definitely fall in that category.

but even in raceplay there's hypocrsy if we see something like ''BBC cuck'' and ''blacked'' we give it more leeway which i also hate but regardless white people are definitely the most disgusting in that scene and they make up like 90%.

and i swear if some fucking basement dwelling incel comes forth again and calls me out for kink shaming imma beat them with a beer mug until i only hold the handle
preach

Reactions: Nikkoz

MizuhoSeta

Nov 26, 2018

Here is the link to a modded ToT version.
The feature that it has is an event list for Cobra and Claus.
There are a few bugs that will lead to a game restart (mostly cause of non exist variables access). So if you find some of this plz let me know which event has to be debugged.

To use the revisiting room, just talk to Guardian Sadi(red circle) after you started a new game. She will lead you to her dungeon.
View attachment 1781591

Have fun Boys
Thanks for the gallery mod, claus events are really aids to revisit if you're playing it normally so this one is a big help, can't wait for other wardens especially swan and crow

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Jun 10, 2021
My take on Jessica

The unconscious reason people don't like jessica is because yes she is fat but she is the wrong kind of fat, if you compare her to other femdom npc in TOT they are fat but also have fat features such as huge boobs and fat ass jessica boobs are bad in comparison to other TOT mistresses that you would consider to be bbw and her ass is boring, her body is like a longer isosceles triangle, her ass is supposed to have some curvy-ness to it but instead it looks like it collapsed into itself. Jessica reminds me of that skinny white girl in highschool that has no ass and small but ugly saggy tits, but then decided to become fat and thus now has all the bad features of being fat but non of the good features of being fat i.e the ones that make bbw (edited)

Jun 10, 2021
My take on Jessica

The unconscious reason people don't like jessica is because yes she is fat but she is the wrong kind of fat, if you compare her to other femdom npc in TOT they are fat but also have fat features such as huge boobs and fat ass jessica boobs are bad in comparison to other TOT mistresses that you would consider to be bbw and her ass is boring, her body is like a longer isosceles triangle, her ass is supposed to have some curvy-ness to it but instead it looks like it collapsed into itself. Jessica reminds me of that skinny white girl in highschool that has no ass and small but ugly saggy tits, but then decided to become fat and thus now has all the bad features of being fat but non of the good features of being fat i.e the ones that make bbw (edited)
AS A reminder ill post some pics of other tot mistresses that i consider to be bbw or close to them

Jun 10, 2021
You see megan was drawn properly as bbw she has Huge tits and a very huge ass jessica was not. here are some jessica pics
as you can see her as has no redeeming features they have no curvy-ness to them here tits sag and are (tbh quite realistic but were not hear for that), i personally don't really care for jessica as my original reason for never even playing her content was (when i first played this game i went through every pictures so that i may know who not to waste time on. for me that was lily and Jessica. Lily because she is boring and small and jessica because she wasn't drawn properly) the rest look amazing

Jun 10, 2021

Here is the link to a modded ToT version.
The feature that it has is an event list for Cobra and Claus.
There are a few bugs that will lead to a game restart (mostly cause of non exist variables access). So if you find some of this plz let me know which event has to be debugged.

To use the revisiting room, just talk to Guardian Sadi(red circle) after you started a new game. She will lead you to her dungeon.
View attachment 1781591

Have fun Boys
if this works as intented then this just might be the best thing to come out of TOT ever. in my opinion every game should have a dedicated tab in the home screen as a collection of scenes.

Reactions: AZAZAEV

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
My take on Jessica

Interesting take as the one that always started the by now infamous ''jessica wars'' I of course had to reply
and here's my problem (once again) it's honestly ok if these people are into fat girls it's their preference and that's ok
what pisses me off so much is when people try to DENY that jessica is fat. that's just a delusional statement and we as society should NEVER normalize unhealthy lifestyles such as being overweight due to unhealthy food and laziness.

the term BBW was always iffy to me because what exactly does it mean? for some people its basically just beautiful fat women so if we see the term BBW as that then
Yvonne, Swan, Maggie and the likes are NOT BBWs because those characters have defined bodies that you get by building mass and then working out.

something the fat clown jessica and fat grandma megan did not do that's why they look like blobs.
theres a big difference between being fat and being big.
otherwise we would call all strongman fat

also please do not double post (multiple times) this is not a chatroom mods already hate us enough
make a long post if you have a lot to say

Jun 10, 2021
Interesting take as the one that always started the by now infamous ''jessica wars'' I of course had to reply
and here's my problem (once again) it's honestly ok if these people are into fat girls it's their preference and that's ok
what pisses me off so much is when people try to DENY that jessica is fat. that's just a delusional statement and we as society should NEVER normalize unhealthy lifestyles such as being overweight due to unhealthy food and laziness.

the term BBW was always iffy to me because what exactly does it mean? for some people its basically just beautiful fat women so if we see the term BBW as that then
Yvonne, Swan, Maggie and the likes are NOT BBWs because those characters have defined bodies that you get by building mass and then working out.

something the fat clown jessica and fat grandma megan did not do that's why they look like blobs.
theres a big difference between being fat and being big.
otherwise we would call all strongman fat

also please do not double post (multiple times) this is not a chatroom mods already hate us enough
make a long post if you have a lot to say
yea i guess to me jessica is 100% fat, but im ok with the fat part as long as they look good. Megan is fat but is drawn very well as for the others Yvonne, Swan, Maggie etc, i noticed that when going through their pictures drawn some pics mad ethem look like bbw some made them look more slender or much like an Amazon fo example khulan always looks like an amazon even tho one of her pictures clearly makes her look like a bbw. In 1 picture here ass is the size of a bbw in the other pictures she looks more like an amazon

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes