RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
Recently picked up this game and really couldn't find much information in regards to walkthroughs, think the only guide I could find was for 1.0.2 or something. No wiki for it or anything?

Basically I want to figure out what content I have left in the game. I have done the submission routes for the first 4 floors and not particularly interested in exploring those further.

* Floor 5 - I couldn't work out how to fully submit to Lily. The guide I read said something to do with the latex suit you can buy for her, but when I gave it to her she just left it on the floor and despite losing to her several times afterward, it didn't seem like I could progress her story any further. Ethan's confidence permanently remains at zero even if I beat her in the lower level fights - there is no way I can win the EX fight.

* Floor 6 - I still have to progress with Karen & Santa a bit, but I was more interested in the Dr Swan & Raven(?) storylines. I got to the point where I fully submitted to Raven. Dr Swan got to the point where it said Chapter 2 was finished and I'm not sure there's anymore more I can do with her. When being defeated by her, there is still 1 option that has "??" next to it (the first option) and I'm not sure how to unlock that. At this point she is unbeatable with my current gear - I basically do zero damage to her and as soon as she takes her suit off I just get completely dominated. I'm not sure if there is any point to trying to defeat her anyway.

Dr Swan/Raven storylines are amazing btw, I much prefer these over the previous floors. Willingly submitting to Swan while she gaslights Ethan and even leaves the player questioning her true motives and ending is great, I just wish it had gone a bit further.

Is there any more content in the game past Karen, Miss Claus, Swan/Raven on floor 6? Did I miss anything on floor 5? Is the version of the game in the OP still the latest?

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I just thought that, can't we like complain to patreon that an update hasn't been released in a lot of time? I just checked the Bo's patreon and his last post is on the 30th march, so it's not even a month YET, but can't we complain about lack of updates? The patreon staff probably won't give a shit but it's something that i thought about

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018

Here is the link to a modded ToT version.
The feature that it has is an event list for Cobra and Claus.
There are a few bugs that will lead to a game restart (mostly cause of non exist variables access). So if you find some of this plz let me know which event has to be debugged.

To use the revisiting room, just talk to Guardian Sadi(red circle) after you started a new game. She will lead you to her dungeon.
View attachment 1781591

Have fun Boys
It tells me that I'm missing System\RGSS301.dll
what should i do to fix that?
I don't know why, but booting the game up a second time now fixed it, no need for help anymore

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It tells me that I'm missing System\RGSS301.dll
what should i do to fix that?
I don't know why, but booting the game up a second time now fixed it, no need for help anymore
Go and download RPG Maker RTP that is needed to run any RPG maker game. There is total of 4 different RTPs for different RPGM version. I have just downloaded them all so i dont have to worry about RTPs.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Recently picked up this game and really couldn't find much information in regards to walkthroughs, think the only guide I could find was for 1.0.2 or something. No wiki for it or anything?

Basically I want to figure out what content I have left in the game. I have done the submission routes for the first 4 floors and not particularly interested in exploring those further.

* Floor 5 - I couldn't work out how to fully submit to Lily. The guide I read said something to do with the latex suit you can buy for her, but when I gave it to her she just left it on the floor and despite losing to her several times afterward, it didn't seem like I could progress her story any further. Ethan's confidence permanently remains at zero even if I beat her in the lower level fights - there is no way I can win the EX fight.

* Floor 6 - I still have to progress with Karen & Santa a bit, but I was more interested in the Dr Swan & Raven(?) storylines. I got to the point where I fully submitted to Raven. Dr Swan got to the point where it said Chapter 2 was finished and I'm not sure there's anymore more I can do with her. When being defeated by her, there is still 1 option that has "??" next to it (the first option) and I'm not sure how to unlock that. At this point she is unbeatable with my current gear - I basically do zero damage to her and as soon as she takes her suit off I just get completely dominated. I'm not sure if there is any point to trying to defeat her anyway.

Dr Swan/Raven storylines are amazing btw, I much prefer these over the previous floors. Willingly submitting to Swan while she gaslights Ethan and even leaves the player questioning her true motives and ending is great, I just wish it had gone a bit further.

Is there any more content in the game past Karen, Miss Claus, Swan/Raven on floor 6? Did I miss anything on floor 5? Is the version of the game in the OP still the latest?
floor 8 is my fav its a standalone version of ToT, I recommend it
did you complete Jessica? (jester girl)
Swan and Raven are great, (I dont remember her name either lol)
she has extra of 'hidden' scenes depending on how you fight when you customize her armor

Reactions: nickluna00

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
floor 8 is my fav its a standalone version of ToT, I recommend it
did you complete Jessica? (jester girl)
Swan and Raven are great, (I dont remember her name either lol)
she has extra of 'hidden' scenes depending on how you fight when you customize her armor
Can you elaborate? Floor 8 as far as Im concerned is only that pharao woman despite another version (that took forever to download) showing some parts of swan,crow and the thunder dojo story,is that part of the 8 floor bundle? If so how much is there to play at the moment?

How do you customize her armor? And is it worth re-downloading just to see them?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Blasphemy!!! Aye her cannibalism is a bit of a turn off, but her body & domineering personality is FLAWLESS, if i had the chance to become her pet boy, i would take that chance in less than a heartbeat.
You would be her pet alright,a chicken not a dog like you'd wish and being eaten alive,boiled or whatnot would be terrible but again simps be simps.

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018

Here is the link to a modded ToT version.
The feature that it has is an event list for Cobra and Claus.
There are a few bugs that will lead to a game restart (mostly cause of non exist variables access). So if you find some of this plz let me know which event has to be debugged.

To use the revisiting room, just talk to Guardian Sadi(red circle) after you started a new game. She will lead you to her dungeon.
View attachment 1781591

Have fun Boys
Link seems not work for me Q.Q is that only my problem?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017

think you need to complete karens floor then return to lily for the rest of her content it unlocks after a certain trigger and i think it was completing karens floor

also its crow xD close enough birdwise tho i guess

nerv12345

May 24, 2020
View attachment 1783539

my point stands making wardens for the 1% is dumb 99% wants lily esque wardens give the people what they want if you have a niche taste that's your problem gotta do what makes the most profit but nah instead bowei is hating on other more succesful femdom projects and doesn't realize it's because of how much he fucks up. you wanna do a niche taste then you have to accept that you're not gonna be as succesful as the project that does the mainstream taste. simple.

but bo wei has stated numerous times that he himself hates lily... yet lily make a return in 9F... weird it's almost like he starting to realize that his fat grandma fetish is disliked by most people
The images are not that much of work, so in 1-2 days you can change the images of a warden for example give Jessica a new design.

Feb 2, 2020
I like jessicas design. Shes definetly got a belly but I dont mind that. I think jessicas problem is that she feels like a floor 3-4 character as in not much really going on. alot of her scenes had ethan be transparent like in warriors guild earlier on so I think thats why people dont like her

A clearly rushed update. If it was me id change everything BUT her design. her fights unfun. Her ending content is boring and her scenes while decent, again, are pretty mediocre in comparison.

Like...you have a big bellyed clown girl who enjoys hypnosis and her floor looks like most of the early mistresses? but with some wierd stage? I think it would be better if the whole area was designed to look like a giant circus and change how her bedroom looks to make it look a bit more natural.

her fight should have also been done differently too. The whole inversion health thing that also ties into her scenes is dumb for the lewd scenes and irritating in gameplay. Why not have her build up hypnosis in the fight or something where you have to try and not get dazed, idk anything but that fight

and the unlocks you get from that floor are hard to get too so that doesnt help.

Honestly at some point id like to see her get redone and given the proper treatment that the idea of lewd clown femdom mistress deserves.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I like jessicas design. Shes definetly got a belly but I dont mind that. I think jessicas problem is that she feels like a floor 3-4 character as in not much really going on. alot of her scenes had ethan be transparent like in warriors guild earlier on so I think thats why people dont like her

A clearly rushed update. If it was me id change everything BUT her design. her fights unfun. Her ending content is boring and her scenes while decent, again, are pretty mediocre in comparison.

Like...you have a big bellyed clown girl who enjoys hypnosis and her floor looks like most of the early mistresses? but with some wierd stage? I think it would be better if the whole area was designed to look like a giant circus and change how her bedroom looks to make it look a bit more natural.

her fight should have also been done differently too. The whole inversion health thing that also ties into her scenes is dumb for the lewd scenes and irritating in gameplay. Why not have her build up hypnosis in the fight or something where you have to try and not get dazed, idk anything but that fight

and the unlocks you get from that floor are hard to get too so that doesnt help.

Honestly at some point id like to see her get redone and given the proper treatment that the idea of lewd clown femdom mistress deserves.
I agree with most of that except for the liking Jessica's design part. I can get past a design I don't particularly enjoy if the content behind it is good/hot enough. For instance Khulan really isn't up my alley both in term of fetish and in term of design but I still like her because her expansion had appropriate/fitting content with "good enough" writing. But Jessica just doesn't have any writing behind her, her gimmick is bad at best and awfully annoying at worst and her whole fetish feels wasted (I mean come on: hypnosis focused fighter that has the power to literally change your thought pattern? And all they could end up with was Jessica? What?). So a design I (along with a lot of people) do not enjoy, a widely popular fetish with sub-tier execution, no relevance to the story and last of all an enemy who isn't fun to fight? Yeah. Jessica isn't great even beyond her design.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes