RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Update coming soon guys, :) Koda said so.
My uncle who works at Nintendo says ToT is going to be ported to the Switch sometime this summer. There will also be a special edition Ethan/ Lily version Switch. ;)

i got banned from the server so...
So you called Koda out on his bullshit?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Todd Howard is going to take it over, it will be released on every platform including the Tandy, C64 and Vic 20, and will have a new Fishing Fetish mini game.
Oh of course, the mark of any great game is if it has a fishing minigame. If you pull out your rod in Lily's Sanctum in front of her you can catch one of her boots.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Spring Cleaning is the update the game really needs. Iirc, it was going to allow other mistresses to react to Ethan losing levels to Cobra and add new content to a bunch of the earlier girls. This could bring back the stronger sense of connectivity that the earlier floors had. Items like the puppy gear really made it feel like your submission mattered, if only a little bit. The new floors are literally separate games lol.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone help me find the ways to trigger these scenes, which I found graphics for?

1. Kissing footjob seems to take place during battle, but what battle is it, and how is it triggered?
    F05.png
  2. Under the table footjob, seems to be related to cooking? I head to the kitchen whenever Kaori is there, can't seem to trigger it.
    01.png
  3. Sex while foot sniffing
    02.png

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone help me find the ways to trigger these scenes, which I found graphics for?

1. Kissing footjob seems to take place during battle, but what battle is it, and how is it triggered?
    View attachment 2649553
  2. Under the table footjob, seems to be related to cooking? I head to the kitchen whenever Kaori is there, can't seem to trigger it.
    View attachment 2649574
  3. Sex while foot sniffing
    View attachment 2649583
The first scene happens during the final battle (it's tied to progress with one of the other scenes you can get beforehand)

The second scene I don't think is obtainable

The third scene is tied to the socks in the laundry room. Once unlocked interact with them once (either choice works) then interract with the new pair in the laundry room the next day, then interact with the pair in her room the day after, and finally next day reenter your room.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes