RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Lastest translated of the office girl 1.0.5 Google Drive (walkthrough included in the .rar)

Gym girl version translated : (if its bugged know that i couldnt find a better one)
Walkthrough made by a god :
This is a patch for the gym version made by the same god :
This patch:
1) It increases the received and inflicted damage by 5 times (so that the battles were faster).
2) Now you do not need to collect 18 checkpoints after the first defeat
3) Fixed a bug where a series of your blows could take you out of the ring and you can not come back
4) Fixed a bug where you still couldn't open the door after winning
5) As far as I understand it, I've reduced the chance of you not being able to interact after defeat
6) The sneaker scene now works. I had to redo it a little bit, sorry
7) Gallery is available. All you have to do is talk to the doctor, and you almost don't have to fight to get the scene. Also immediately opens the door to the basement.

If you put it remember to make a copy of the game if you dont like the patch and want to go back to the original one

Most of this stuff have credits but im not putting them cuz i didnt get if the beautiful person who made this translation/patch likes them so, lord F if u are reading and actually want them i ll edit the message.
that game is the last side game from bo wei? i never played it

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
actually not
it was posted on his Pixiv account, the last work on this account was Sister's ATM.
Anyway, I really like falling ranger and hope he could remake it by RM
i already played Sister's ATM i think i will wait before play that other game

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
English subs built in?
It's an Msize game. So far there's at least two of their games that have non-MTL translations because Livemaker 2 (the "engine" that most of their games use) is a bit archaic according to a few translators. So in short no, it has no english subs.

There is an MTL-translation version available though

Also will I be better off using Fvaelnix's modded versions of Hero Under Heel? Last I remember using them they have subpar translations.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
The first scene happens during the final battle (it's tied to progress with one of the other scenes you can get beforehand)

The second scene I don't think is obtainable

The third scene is tied to the socks in the laundry room. Once unlocked interact with them once (either choice works) then interract with the new pair in the laundry room the next day, then interact with the pair in her room the day after, and finally next day reenter your room.
Thank you! Regarding the progress you mentioned with the first scene, do you remember if it was related to moves used during sparring and/or post-sparring "cooldown exercise"?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes