RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
so if I download this last version I get to FINALLY meet up with Kaori? is F7 included? I'm a bit out of the loop

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Is anyone else having the issue where it says that the file is corrupted and to run an antivirus, then reinstall the app?
I'm having this issue for both the main game and the standalone. 1686280985306.png

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
so if I download this last version I get to FINALLY meet up with Kaori? is F7 included? I'm a bit out of the loop
If you want to play everything, there are 4 things to download. Full version (Floors 1-7, Ms. Claus, Jessica the Clown, Swan/Crow 1-2), Swan/Crow part 3 standalone, Floor 8 Standalone (Iris the Egypt Boss - believed complete), Floor 9 (Karen - half done)

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
If you want to play everything, there are 4 things to download. Full version (Floors 1-7, Ms. Claus, Jessica the Clown, Swan/Crow 1-2), Swan/Crow part 3 standalone, Floor 8 Standalone (Iris the Egypt Boss - believed complete), Floor 9 (Karen - half done)
aight thanks man, I actually only care about Kaori so I'm good. heard there's possible Lily content coming for F9 but still not confirmed, so I'm ok with skipping Karen as well for now

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
aight thanks man, I actually only care about Kaori so I'm good. heard there's possible Lily content coming for F9 but still not confirmed, so I'm ok with skipping Karen as well for now
There is actually some Lily scenes in the fight that you have with her. It's not a lot but it's something.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
You may want to try putting it in a folder without special characters first.
I've been away for like a year need some help if you can
if I want to start this from the beginning: main game f1-f7 then play f8 stand alone, then swan/crow part 3?
can't find link to swan/crow part 3 in main page tho...

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
I've been away for like a year need some help if you can
if I want to start this from the beginning: main game f1-f7 then play f8 stand alone, then swan/crow part 3?
can't find link to swan/crow part 3 in main page tho...
You don't have to play them chronologically, once you do 1-7, you can basically play whatever you want since most of the characters are introduced in F1-7. The Swan and Crow part 3 link is a few pages back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Whenever I try loading in a save it doesn't open and the game freezes and I have to relaunch it, Is anyone else having this issue? Also can someone link a guide for dr swan because it seems like I'm not pogressing.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Just make game less grindy and add more scenes not just trampling scene some cunt licking acting and perhaps there might be very possibley very very little possible chance to get hope high for this game and hang koda and be done with it. May his nightmare never ends and suffer throughout eternity. (Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha) EVIL LAUGH

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
by the way, I really need to know this. I think I asked like two years ago and I'm gonna do it again, does anybody know if this Lily cg is findable in the base game (or any standalone imaginable for what I care) at any point?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Isn't this one of the later training scenes? I recall one in which she stimulates him by alternating her naked and clothed feets.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
with later training you mean at which point of the game? I'm about to go to Karen on F6 and I have no idea how to obtain this at the moment, I think I did all the Lily content available up to that point. I've been told before that it's when you offer her things nope, wasn't there years ago and isn't there now

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes