RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
amaaaaaaazing stuff.Well i suppose ill dive in.There a walktrough for the game so i dont get lost and cry?

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Would you mind giving me a tldr of the situation?
I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot of people capable of explaining it better than me, but basically the game was co-developed between two people, one of which just couldn't help but to delay infinitely his job for no apparent reason (it's been explained to me that they wanted to achieve an increasingly perfect result each time but it might be wrong), so the game got stuck at a certain point for a lot of time, spawning tons of memes in the process. during this delay, optional content outside of the main one got developed and implemented instead, and at a certain point, as the game was stuck to this infamous "floor 7", even subsequential floors got developed AND released separatedly as the seventh floor is still, to this day, not completed at 100%, even though it exists and is beatable. the creator of the game deadass started developing other games as well while this was infinitely delayed, and in the end the co-developer got fired. I don't know exactly what's been happening from there, but not much as far as I know

Reactions: Gamifexian

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot of people capable of explaining it better than me, but basically the game was co-developed between two people, one of which just couldn't help but to delay infinitely his job for no apparent reason (it's been explained to me that they wanted to achieve an increasingly perfect result each time but it might be wrong), so the game got stuck at a certain point for a lot of time, spawning tons of memes in the process. during this delay, optional content outside of the main one got developed and implemented instead, and at a certain point, as the game was stuck to this infamous "floor 7", even subsequential floors got developed AND released separatedly as the seventh floor is still, to this day, not completed at 100%, even though it exists and is beatable. the creator of the game deadass started developing other games as well while this was infinitely delayed, and in the end the co-developer got fired. I don't know exactly what's been happening from there, but not much as far as I know
haaaaaaa well this is certainly something i suppose.Thank you for taking the time to tell me about the situation;i appreciate it

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Btw since the dev started developing other games.Are any of them worth it to play?
The sad thing about them is that basically everything they have made is pretty good, it just takes waiting 17 years and sacrificing your first and second born child to get any new updates.
Warrior Guild is probably the most developed game outside of ToT.
Always in Debt is good.
Hero Under Heel has good CGs but the translation ( The main dev is Chinese btw) is absolutely atrocious.
Heelfall is good if when playing Fire Emblem you had the thought of "this would be so much better if I could smell some busty lady's feet"
Hallow Mansion is good if you wanted to play a puzzle but the punishment for failing is having to smell the shoes of a sexy witch MILF.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
The sad thing about them is that basically everything they have made is pretty good, it just takes waiting 17 years and sacrificing your first and second born child to get any new updates.
Always in Debt is good.
Hero Under Heel has good CGs but the translation ( The main dev is Chinese btw) is absolutely atrocious.
Heelfall is good if when playing Fire Emblem you had the thought of "this would be so much better if I could smell some busty lady's feet"
Hallow Mansion is good if you wanted to play a puzzle but the punishment for failing is having to smell the shoes of a sexy witch MILF.
Heelfall just blew me away the first time I played it, it was genuinely fun other than being crazy hot lol

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Ah the classic scenario of the dev delaying again and again to leech of patreon?
This, but at maximum. The guy, that's officially fired now, contiuously would give false deadline when the project would be released, leading to a singular floor not coming out util three years later in unfinished form. This was a year ago and now the dev has been delaying the project finish up until this point.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Always in Debt is good.
Wanna translate hero under heel?) I can give you table with all dialogues)

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
How do you get this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To get that scene you have to continuously lose to Crow several times, after every time you get a loss scene. The first scene is an armor stand deodorizing scene, the second is a foot bath, don't remember the third one but this is the fourth and final one I believe.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes