RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Haven't checked in here for a few months, expecting a laugh react but has there been anything new?

Last thing I remember coming out was Floor 9. I assume respite is still next saturday indefinitely

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Haven't checked in here for a few months, expecting a laugh react but has there been anything new?

Last thing I remember coming out was Floor 9. I assume respite is still next saturday indefinitely
yeah respite has been every weekend but it never arrives sadly... Idk whats the next "update" month to look forward to though

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I'm assuming this is from his Patreon, can anyone still paying Bo update the Kemono.party page?
No koda posted this in public chat like a couple of hours ago.
He also mentioned a report yesterday but you know it's koda,so who knows when we will see It.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
is there any guide or walkthrough for jessica, swan, crow and onwards?
No unfortunately we do not, there is one for Swan and Crow part 3 that can be found in the game files, but other than that there's nothing for those characters.
I didn't play for a while, did the 7th and 8th floor have voices? Or is this the first time?
Floor 7 did have short little voice clips in Japanese that would play for Lady Butterfly.

Reactions: CheekySix

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
That’s really strange I can’t hear a thing I even downloaded it, I checked other videos and they worked fine any idea what I could be doing wrong?

EDIT: sorry I was on mobille that must of been why since i can hear it now on pc
No problem glad now it's working

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Lady Arachne preview

Oh man, I really liked it when the Wardens referenced each other. Makes the setting more consistent with itself. Too bad Yvonne was the only person who actually did this. Everyone else sort of ignored the other wardens.

Oct 18, 2019
I'm playing Kaori floor for the second time after talking to the Spider lady. Not sure how I need to play this out? I've got a key to my room to lock it so that Kaori cannot visit me at night. Do I need to not get laid during the whole stay until I unlock the barrier?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm playing Kaori floor for the second time after talking to the Spider lady. Not sure how I need to play this out? I've got a key to my room to lock it so that Kaori cannot visit me at night. Do I need to not get laid during the whole stay until I unlock the barrier?
If you mean what happened in the newest video than you can only wait cause it is not in game right now

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes