RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
I keep hearing about respite I’m new here what exactly is respite? Is it an update or a standalone?
and what’s it about? I’m guessing lady Arachne but I’m not sure
It's an update to floor 7th which was supposed to be released like a hundred years ago. It's like Kaori part 2 but people keep paying in exchange for empty promises so the developers realized there's no need to actually release stuff so here we are

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I keep hearing about respite I’m new here what exactly is respite? Is it an update or a standalone?
and what’s it about? I’m guessing lady Arachne but I’m not sure
it was supposed to be a bonus sub-area affiliated to 7th floor after you deal with kaori. To be precise, floor 7 came out after roughly 4 years since it was announced (but I won't stay here to explain once again why the constant postponements were a blatant farce to extort as much money as possible from the patrons) and here we are on our way to wait another year (probably even more) for a 30 minute content update.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Ah, that’s annoying too cause by the sounds of it, it seems like it’ll be about lady Arachne and she’s the best
Also does anyone have a save for tower of trample, I’m real far behind and kinda wanna just catch up
The walkthrough guide on the first page has a bunch of saves in it iirc.

Speaking of which, is anyone planning on continuing it? I know Zazzaro used to work on it before he abandoned this game (completely justified)

Reactions: Apice

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
unfortunately I can’t seem to find those saves
Scroll towards the very bottom of the guide. There're like a million labbelled saves over there that you can access through this mega link.

Check the labels in the walkthrough to know what each save is.

Edit: Nvm, just realized these saves are from 1.12. I'm 90 percent sure these aren't gonna work now

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
You guys should really stop paying for Bowei's update until he release playable game. He can get 37000 yuan from patreon, witch is a large amount money. As I know, many Chinese developers work overtime everyday can not earn such salary. And Bo did what?

Reactions: lickweedSnake

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
You guys should really stop paying for Bowei's update until he release playable game. He can get 37000 yuan from patreon, witch is a large amount money. As I know, many Chinese developers work overtime everyday can not earn such salary. And Bo did what?
I remember prior to this thread lock in the past, some users have done arithmetic to understand how Bo was doing with the income from his patreon and the standard of living in his country so that they can understand if his was a scam or not.
Funny times.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamifexian

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The walkthrough guide on the first page has a bunch of saves in it iirc.

Speaking of which, is anyone planning on continuing it? I know Zazzaro used to work on it before he abandoned this game (completely justified)
Nope, it's a dead project from Zazzaro and I. Fvlaenix did begin to work on his online walkthrough using ours as a base, but I can't speak to the completeness of that.

Those saves are ancient and I don't think I have the file uploaded to Mega anymore. I don't think that account is even active either.

• Sad
Reactions: Gamifexian
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes