RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2717271
I can't see the fat at all. Look at her waist
In the gofile video, the pose she has when she's floating shows of a bit more weight in her tummy (and her nice ass), but again it's not obvious at all.
Arachne overweight? What are you people smoking. Like, I hate the word "fatphobic" since I'm not a freakin sjw, but I think some people on this thread definitely fall inside the definition.
Don't be afraid of the fat dudes, it encompasses our very lives.
I'm glad that the amount of people who wouldn't fap to a character if they weren't anorexic is down since the peak Yugata days, I don't think that Arachne is even "fat", like a tiny overweight and that's it. My comment was me complaining about the days when being anti-Jessica was cool, some people definitely thought Jessica was obese, when obviously Jessica is not.

All I'm saying is that I'm glad there's another character who's got a massive cake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Apice

AZ78ER333

Feb 1, 2021
Lastest translated of the office girl 1.0.5 Google Drive (walkthrough included in the .rar)

Gym girl version translated : (if its bugged know that i couldnt find a better one)
Walkthrough made by a god :
This is a patch for the gym version made by the same god :
This patch:
1) It increases the received and inflicted damage by 5 times (so that the battles were faster).
2) Now you do not need to collect 18 checkpoints after the first defeat
3) Fixed a bug where a series of your blows could take you out of the ring and you can not come back
4) Fixed a bug where you still couldn't open the door after winning
5) As far as I understand it, I've reduced the chance of you not being able to interact after defeat
6) The sneaker scene now works. I had to redo it a little bit, sorry
7) Gallery is available. All you have to do is talk to the doctor, and you almost don't have to fight to get the scene. Also immediately opens the door to the basement.

If you put it remember to make a copy of the game if you dont like the patch and want to go back to the original one

Most of this stuff have credits but im not putting them cuz i didnt get if the beautiful person who made this translation/patch likes them so, lord F if u are reading and actually want them i ll edit the message.
Those patches and walkthrough doesn't work, can you update them?

Reactions: Apice

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Months of practice perhaps?
I feell like that and that and that he just rushed Karen out cause we just waited so long and maybe cause it is Karen.
Meanwhile Rose is basically the Peak moment of the story, the girl Ethan searches for the whole tower, the one who is responsible kind of for the fall of his Dojo and one of the highest wardens.
She will be the one who will explain how and why everything happened so for her taking time and making it good is important cause you can only get one first impression and her first impression is important for deciding if this game becomes a masterpiece or wasted potentional like GoT.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I feell like that and that and that he just rushed Karen out cause we just waited so long and maybe cause it is Karen.
Meanwhile Rose is basically the Peak moment of the story, the girl Ethan searches for the whole tower, the one who is responsible kind of for the fall of his Dojo and one of the highest wardens.
She will be the one who will explain how and why everything happened so for her taking time and making it good is important cause you can only get one first impression and her first impression is important for deciding if this game becomes a masterpiece or wasted potentional like GoT.
GoT?

feral74

May 31, 2017
guy quick question i only found 2 pendant i didnt find the last i got the one one the donation box and the other one hiden in the ninja room where is the last one?

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
On one hand it looks very beautiful, on the other hand... Katawa Shoujo took only 4 years to develop on a tenth of the budget.
Fuck it if you want a game made by basically two people than Undertale took Toby Fox and Temmie Chang only 32 months.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes