RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

JamesPlayz12

Jun 22, 2022
Can anyone help me download the game like I can download to folder and then unzip it but then when I click the application It doesn't allow me to download

Specajt123

Jul 20, 2019
i dont want to reupload everytime someone ask cuz takes time i hope one of the 50+ people who downloaded them will do,y all will right? right? -_-
If you could re-upload the gym girl version that would be greatly appreciated, as it does not appear to be elsewhere atm!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can anyone help me download the game like I can download to folder and then unzip it but then when I click the application It doesn't allow me to download
Do you mean the main Tower of Trample link in the OP? If so, what does it say when you unzip the file then double click on the blue hexagon?

thedofflin

Jun 16, 2018
what do you have to do to let jessica change your makeup? I have all 5 mirrors already. I get a message that says I need to submit more in order to change my makeup.

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Swan's panties on your face? I already am at the point where you can wear them on your crotch but I'm wondering what you have to do to get it on your face, unless it's on S&C3.

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
I gotta say it... but 8F was a bit of letdown.

It could've been one of the best floors but felt so unfinished. Maybe I'm just spoiled after how much went into Swan/Crow and some other floors but there's no continuity at all, if that makes sense. Usually there's some story or flow surrounding the floor/character except 8F can be summarized as, "foot bad, go up".

Rushed as all hell. :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gamifexian

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Personally I feel like F8 made totally sense. F8 is like the Big Boss convinced an ancient Pharao to move her home to the tower and there she just continued to live like she is used too. While she always want boys to become corrupt to her she has no need to go anywhere soon and so Ethan is just Delayed on his way up until he either succumbs or is successful so she can go on with her slaves.

Nov 9, 2020
I gotta say it... but 8F was a bit of letdown.

It could've been one of the best floors but felt so unfinished. Maybe I'm just spoiled after how much went into Swan/Crow and some other floors but there's no continuity at all, if that makes sense. Usually there's some story or flow surrounding the floor/character except 8F can be summarized as, "foot bad, go up".

Rushed as all hell. :cry:
That was the whole point. Bo wanted to give it the old ToT vibe by just making it "A -> B -> C". Beat her, move to next level etc.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Laslo44

Jan 21, 2018
I've been looking for a complete walkthrough everywhere, but it seems that none exist past the first five or six floors.

Anyone is working on one? If not, I might add to the one in the OP.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
That was the whole point. Bo wanted to give it the old ToT vibe by just making it "A -> B -> C". Beat her, move to next level etc.
let's hope he never does that again coz each floor will be 10min max for 10 months to 3years of "development"

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
let's hope he never does that again coz each floor will be 10min max for 10 months to 3years of "development"
Well you can already play the F9 Stand-alone to see if it it is more to your likeing. Than we will get F10 which will be a story heavy floor as it is about Rose, what happened back then at the Dojo, why they even kidnap all those members and what is Rose part in all of this.
After that we will already get the Endbossfloor so unless it will be like going against the Elite Four in Pokémon there is no chance for another boring start like Floor.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I've been looking for a complete walkthrough everywhere, but it seems that none exist past the first five or six floors.

Anyone is working on one? If not, I might add to the one in the OP.
The walkthrough is a dead project at this point. fvlaenix was working on an online version, but I don't think it ever progressed too much further than what Zazz and I did originally.

Have at it if you want to pick the project up though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes