RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I've been looking for a complete walkthrough everywhere, but it seems that none exist past the first five or six floors.

Anyone is working on one? If not, I might add to the one in the OP.
You can check this:
Here's the version mentioned above, some information has been updated there, Claus has been added, very little F7 floor, F8 floor. If you are interested, I can add any of your walkthroughs or saves

Reactions: artghrl and Matysek

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
hi PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME WHY I CANT GO TO FLOUR 8 I HAVE THE 7f FLOOR KEY AND FINISHED KARUI REAL ENDING
ALSO WHY I CANT GO TO RECIPT AND HAVE A NICE TIME WITH HER I DID BEAT THE BUTTERFLY I MEAN DOJO MASTER
IS THE GAME ABANDONED OR ITS FINISHED

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
hi PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME WHY I CANT GO TO FLOUR 8 I HAVE THE 7f FLOOR KEY AND FINISHED KARUI REAL ENDING
ALSO WHY I CANT GO TO RECIPT AND HAVE A NICE TIME WITH HER I DID BEAT THE BUTTERFLY I MEAN DOJO MASTER
MAYBE STOP SHOUTING AND USE PUNCTUATION IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ YOUR POSTS!!!11!!1

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
That was the whole point. Bo wanted to give it the old ToT vibe by just making it "A -> B -> C". Beat her, move to next level etc.
I mean that's valid but at the same time it feels a bit like a wiplash from F7 and to a degree F9

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You can't, yet. It isn't implemented into the main game. You can download the standalone from the main page and play it though, as well as F9.

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
That was the whole point. Bo wanted to give it the old ToT vibe by just making it "A -> B -> C". Beat her, move to next level etc.
It's boring and thinly veiled laziness is what it is - especially since the next floor is literally just Karen all over again. That doesn't make sense either because the early floors still had interaction and character development. It's like they gave up halfway through and shipped it just so people would stop meme'ing about the game living in dev hell.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
sorry but i don't understand, were i can find the translation?
https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/
download the last mod version of the hero under heel section of the link i sent to you.The bottom link will take you to fvlaenix post in hero under heel thread with a mega link to his mod, if you scroll down you should find a guy who uploaded the last version of the game (1.10.3). read fvlaenix instructions to apply the mod.

Reactions: davide4444

drekten

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know where the pendant in the garden is, i might be a little blind but I can't find it?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
8F (Standalone)
What does it mean?
That you can play F8 right now but as it is a floor on it's own you will neither need progress nor will your progress there matter.
Because it came out during a time where you could not know with if Koda need for F7 merely years or delay it by decade and so with how starved you where you want at least something.

Reactions: ^/30
Nov 9, 2020
It's boring and thinly veiled laziness is what it is - especially since the next floor is literally just Karen all over again. That doesn't make sense either because the early floors still had interaction and character development. It's like they gave up halfway through and shipped it just so people would stop meme'ing about the game living in dev hell.
That was the initial formula for all the floors until Lily, Karen, Swan&Crow etc, which have plots and intrigue. I wouldn’t put it down as laziness, because it takes less time to develop and put out. The only lazy one here is Koda.

SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
I don't quite get it, where's Swan&Crow part 3 eventually? Is it somewhere in the 1.18.0.4 or in the 8F Standalone?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes