RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
I have found the one from donating and also the one in kaori's room. i'm missing one and I have no idea where it is.
I believe in the water behind the kitchen, with the washing where you can peek on bathing Kaori, how to get may just be to interact but the exact is lost to my memory

drekten

Dec 17, 2017
I believe in the water behind the kitchen, with the washing where you can peek on bathing Kaori, how to get may just be to interact but the exact is lost to my memory
I've tried interacting with pretty much anything in that room, even at different intervals depending on kaori's position but stil no luck

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
I've tried interacting with pretty much anything in that room, even at different intervals depending on kaori's position but stil no luck
Wait, think it's coming back. There should be something IN the kitchen, holy salt or rice or something you can take AND then spread it in the water to bring up the butterfly

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
Hello, I have a problem with this game and in general with Bo Wei games, it doesn't matter where I download them, whether here or elsewhere, it always seems that files are missing. I can see the main menu, but when I try to enter the game, this message appears and this It is not the only one, thanks to the fact that I have a lot of RPG games I have been able to replace some files that are missing but it simply seems that the game is incomplete. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong when installing? btw sorry for my bad english thanks for reading

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-07 204331.png

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
By chance does anyone have a gallery of the Cg’s for 9F? Don’t have a Pc to play anymore and I wanna see what the new floor offers.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with this game and in general with Bo Wei games, it doesn't matter where I download them, whether here or elsewhere, it always seems that files are missing. I can see the main menu, but when I try to enter the game, this message appears and this It is not the only one, thanks to the fact that I have a lot of RPG games I have been able to replace some files that are missing but it simply seems that the game is incomplete. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong when installing? btw sorry for my bad english thanks for reading

View attachment 2752684

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
Hello, does anyone know of a way to automatically translate ToT? I have tried with Translator ++, but it is not working for me, possibly it is that I have done something wrong.
I want to translate it into Spanish.

Reactions: LozDKira

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
also if you do the route where you beat her and then submit during the second fight the translator stops working, is there a way to fix this?
There is a read.me file in the download that explains how to see everything. That being said, the program is far from stable and you are highly likely to find a game breaking bug before you see everything.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks, I can't seem to find the read.me though, do you think you could possibly send it to me?
(this is falling ranger v0.20.f0.7 btw)
I don't have the archive any more. It's all about fighting and losing to the gym girl, then finding her and talking to her to get a scene. If you get to a point where she won't talk to you or you can't find her on the map, your file is bugged and you will need to restart or revert to a earlier save. It will bug out far more often than you will be able to complete it. It's pretty straight forward though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes