RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 2718477

How tf did he make this?

Why didn't he use this kind of tweening before instead of the janky ass Karen animations?
So he chose to give her nylons they ain't socks anymore... whelp it's totally ruined for me, had so much hopes for Rose... 6 ladies using nylons and only the big unappealing Karen got socks... there also a bit of tabis from Kaori but it ain't my jam. Nylon lovers happy, Socks lovers sad, Rose was our last chance, rip, we used to it at least.

Reactions: Apice

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On one hand it looks very beautiful, on the other hand... Katawa Shoujo took only 4 years to develop on a tenth of the budget.
Fuck it if you want a game made by basically two people than Undertale took Toby Fox and Temmie Chang only 32 months.
And 3 years for to create the basic version of .

Reactions: Gamifexian

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Can we not have all the standalones bundled in one download?

I get that merging them will take a long time but downloading the seperate bits all at once is better than hunting around in the threads for links to the latest game content.

Reactions: Gangradur

feral74

May 31, 2017
One's in the donation box, one's in the kitchen, and one's in the pond.
so far i have donation box and the one in kaori room behind the bookshelf for the pedant to ulock the seal for the keys there is in your room if you move the bedding the ine in the kitchen far left you must move the chair far left too acces it
edit:just found the one in the pound you must have the pollen in the kitchen yellow powder

Last edited:

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
So he chose to give her nylons they ain't socks anymore... whelp it's totally ruined for me, had so much hopes for Rose... 6 ladies using nylons - Nylon lovers happy, Socks lovers sad, Rose was our last chance, rip, we used to it at least.
Agree 100% on that
although I loved Karen

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So he chose to give her nylons they ain't socks anymore... whelp it's totally ruined for me, had so much hopes for Rose... 6 ladies using nylons and only the big unappealing Karen got socks... there also a bit of tabis from Kaori but it ain't my jam. Nylon lovers happy, Socks lovers sad, Rose was our last chance, rip, we used to it at least.
Those are not the only differences. Before she had not so much of curves and no Dekolleté. Now she is much more well equipped with a Dekolleté and additionally she also wearing black instead white.
If you want to compare yourself look .

Reactions: Gamifexian

KhaPank

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone know how to get the key to the 8th floor? I just repeat the 7th for like 4 times already, even my play was rated 5 star.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone know how to get the key to the 8th floor? I just repeat the 7th for like 4 times already, even my play was rated 5 star.
You likely have the key already when your Playthrough is 5* rated. The thing is you can not access F8 cause it is not added to the main game.

Nov 9, 2020
I know, nylons suck

• Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Okay so I have a question for Swan, I'm at the part where she makes me wear her panties on Ethan's crotch, but I hear that she makes you wear them on your face, is this in the base game or is this in part 3?

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
Lastest translated of the office girl 1.0.5 Google Drive (walkthrough included in the .rar)

Gym girl version translated : (if its bugged know that i couldnt find a better one)
Walkthrough made by a god :
This is a patch for the gym version made by the same god :
This patch:
1) It increases the received and inflicted damage by 5 times (so that the battles were faster).
2) Now you do not need to collect 18 checkpoints after the first defeat
3) Fixed a bug where a series of your blows could take you out of the ring and you can not come back
4) Fixed a bug where you still couldn't open the door after winning
5) As far as I understand it, I've reduced the chance of you not being able to interact after defeat
6) The sneaker scene now works. I had to redo it a little bit, sorry
7) Gallery is available. All you have to do is talk to the doctor, and you almost don't have to fight to get the scene. Also immediately opens the door to the basement.

If you put it remember to make a copy of the game if you dont like the patch and want to go back to the original one

Most of this stuff have credits but im not putting them cuz i didnt get if the beautiful person who made this translation/patch likes them so, lord F if u are reading and actually want them i ll edit the message.
The links are broken :/

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes