RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
with later training you mean at which point of the game? I'm about to go to Karen on F6 and I have no idea how to obtain this at the moment, I think I did all the Lily content available up to that point. I've been told before that it's when you offer her things nope, wasn't there years ago and isn't there now
You have to lose to Lily until your confidence is zero, and then offer her all the items that she can get, two of them are skills that can be bought from merchants, Fire potion can easily be acquired by beating S level Scarlett, and the Latex suit and be crafted by Gerald if you have the right materials ( meaning you'll have to grind a little bit).
After all items have been offered, you can now become Lily's apprentice, which unlocks the ability to get more content.
After you become her apprentice, smell her boots to trigger a scene. Battle her and then keep smelling her boots, rinse and repeat and that is all the Lily content.
I believe the scene you want is near the end of the boot smell chain you have to go down, but I'm not sure.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After all items have been offered, you can now become Lily's apprentice, which unlocks the ability to get more content.
Depend do you mean her dream apprentice or her real? Because confidence 0 is for dream appreantice where you daydream infront of her boots unlocking 5 scenes.
Meanwhile real apprentice is later unlocked.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
You have to lose to Lily until your confidence is zero, and then offer her all the items that she can get, two of them are skills that can be bought from merchants, Fire potion can easily be acquired by beating S level Scarlett, and the Latex suit and be crafted by Gerald if you have the right materials ( meaning you'll have to grind a little bit).
After you become her apprentice, smell her boots to trigger a scene. Battle her and then keep smelling her boots, rinse and repeat and that is all the Lily content.
I believe the scene you want is near the end of the boot smell chain you have to go down, but I'm not sure.
I genuinely don't understand how to become her apprentice. interacting with the boots lets me either see the dream sequence again, or decide if I want to view/skip her loss scenes. I keep losing and I get the feeling that the dialogues are a bit different and are hinting on something regarding becoming her disciple but I don't get how
Depend do you mean her dream apprentice or her real? Because confidence 0 is for dream appreantice where you daydream infront of her boots unlocking 5 scenes.
Meanwhile real apprentice is later unlocked.
yeah I got condifence to 0 and gave Lily all the items and stuff, now every time I interact with the boots nothing new happens aside from what stated below. idk man

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I genuinely don't understand how to become her apprentice. interacting with the boots lets me either see the dream sequence again, or decide if I want to view/skip her loss scenes. I keep losing and I get the feeling that the dialogues are a bit different and are hinting on something regarding becoming her disciple but I don't get how
Did you already got best end Karen Floor? Cause you need at least to complete her Floor before you can return to Lily and via talking to her you can get the talk about her training you.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Did you already got best end Karen Floor? Cause you need at least to complete her Floor before you can return to Lily and via talking to her you can get the talk about her training you.
well, that's what I wanted to hear! nope I still have to do Karen, so I guess that's what I'm gonna do now. at this moment then I've seen all the Lily content there is prior to Karen? interacting with the boots does basically nothing aside from replaying the usual dream sequence right?

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
well, that's what I wanted to hear! nope I still have to do Karen, so I guess that's what I'm gonna do now. at this moment then I've seen all the Lily content there is prior to Karen? interacting with the boots does basically nothing aside from replaying the usual dream sequence right?
Correct, after finishing Karen, go back to Lily and you can get the rest of her stuff. You might have to lose a battle beforehand but after that she should offer "training" ( some scenes plus some water moves).

Reactions: Soratorukun

Mirahh

Nov 10, 2019
Why floors from 7 to 9 floor have a standalone versions are Bo Wei going to adding them in main game or not?

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Correct, after finishing Karen, go back to Lily and you can get the rest of her stuff. You might have to lose a battle beforehand but after that she should offer "training" ( some scenes plus some water moves).
I did it... after so many years, I FOUND IT! it's the cg I got for sniffing her boots the third time.
and it looks like you simply have to start Karen's story to unlock the new Lily content. at least, that's how it went for me. failed the ambush, went back to F5 because why not and there she was

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gamifexian

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
I did it... after so many years, I FOUND IT! it's the cg I got for sniffing her boots the third time.
and it looks like you simply have to start Karen's story to unlock the new Lily content. at least, that's how it went for me. failed the ambush, went back to F5 because why not and there she was
I almost feel proud for being able to help you reach this accomplishment, happy fapping man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soratorukun

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's an Msize game. So far there's at least two of their games that have non-MTL translations because Livemaker 2 (the "engine" that most of their games use) is a bit archaic according to a few translators. So in short no, it has no english subs.

There is an MTL-translation version available though

Also will I be better off using Fvaelnix's modded versions of Hero Under Heel? Last I remember using them they have subpar translations.
Funny legion meme dude,you havem more?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is the game worth it to waste my time and burn my rotten coomer brain?(Plus is there a walkthrough in case my small brain doesnt know what to do next)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes