RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Been a while since i checked out the game actively last beeing the initial release of f7
So since then no respite yet except for some previews?
Oh and an early look at the new karen floor did i miss anything?
Oh and the unlocking of the main thread again ofcourse xD

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Woah woah woah, are you saying Level 0, the game that was worked on for several months of full dev time, teased years ago and was literally like a few weeks away is not released yet?

Like it was just a scam or what?

Damn I’m glad I dumped my patreon sub. Did they just completely lie? Are they that incompetent? What the fuck happened?
Well, "weeks away" in Koda time equals anything from actually weeks away to 20 years.

Reactions: Narak8813
Apr 22, 2020
Someone please Help im stuck on lady butterfly what level to grind till to beat her someone assist me
Try being level 25, after drinking as many lava and frost potions as you can for your level, and having buffing potions taken before the fight.

The trick with Butterfly is that you need to be able to beat her in 3 hits even after she debuffs you by taking away your equipment.

So basically, just attack her with Ember over and over again until she gets to 0.

Once she gets to 0, be ready to Focus and beat her qte

Woah woah woah, are you saying Level 0, the game that was worked on for several months of full dev time, teased years ago and was literally like a few weeks away is not released yet?
What are you talking about? Level 0 was abandoned a long time before it ever got "several months of full dev time". It only got partial dev time, and that was years ago.

xflip

Dec 1, 2019
Hello, can anybody help me run this game, After downloading and extracting the files I can't seem to find "executable_name.exe" I don't know how to run it.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
What are you talking about? Level 0 was abandoned a long time before it ever got "several months of full dev time". It only got partial dev time, and that was years ago.
Boss Is right level 0 at some point was in full time Dev from August till November(2020)with a little pause for hollow mansion and claus 2,just check the announcement on discord,plus koda streamed lv0 3 times,showing the mechanics for all the girls.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Boss Is right level 0 at some point was in full time Dev from August till November(2020)with a little pause for hollow mansion and claus 2,just check the announcement on discord,plus koda streamed lv0 3 times,showing the mechanics for all the girls.
I thought they were working on F7 at the same time.

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
Ok bowei, so merge the games already or i will do it for you, and it won't be pretty.
Btw, what's this talk about respite? I thought it had been cancelled. Also would respite mean more of my floor 2 green goddess?

Also i thought koda had been fired? If he's still working on ToT it does explain the delays.

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
Ahhh, yeah respite like the downtime place with kaori, i thought it was the new content that was promised for each floor a long time ago.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes