RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
TOT is usually regarded as the most interesting composition of Bo's. You do not need to focus on how many times the MC has been degraded, but could notice that there is still sth that he's insisting. And the precious thing is those things inside the MC which could not be degraded or erased no matter how many times he has lost against the bosses.
BTW if you prefer the other games, I'd say that Bo's also updating them. Last time I remember it was Hero Under Heel 1.10.3. I agree that the other games are also interesting, but I do think that TOT has sth within its storyline which is... perhaps unique.
I agree. Femdom aside, ToT is a game about courage and hope. Ethan was the last one left after the mercenary's kidnapping yet despire being able to cut and run, he tracks them down and enters the tower to confront them solo. He quickly has his hopes of an easy vicrory dashed when he is beaten down by Scarlet again and again. Not only is she so much stronger than him and has his fellow dojo mate Keith tamed like a pet, but she's a far superior fire user. In spite of many more beatings and humiliations at her much stronger hands, he does not give up and pushes through for the sake of his friends. It is that virtue that allows him to get up after one humiliating defeat after another and keep fighting. Ethan's humility is what allows him to persist and get stronger where so many others would fail and fall into despair or never run away from their quest at the beginning.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Then bad news for you. Bo Wei is going to wrap it up and Koda being Koda so you will only getting more Lily, Rose, Kaori, Arachne and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We need an Yvonne spin-off game!

I know this would never happen because they can barely get anything done, but I always thought it would have been cool if they did some what if? expansions where Ethan failed on a floor and been taken to serve the warden back wherever they came from

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Is Lady Arachne going to be in respite too? I think I remember seeing her on the patreon page but was that for something else or for respite?

Lady Arachne preview️ (Skip to 4:38 if you saw the original preview) ️ it's seems in the end there will be some scene for her to in respite.

Last edited:

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
I haven't been here in awhile can someone recap? Is Koda gone or back? What the fuck is he/they working on? Is the succubus game abandoned? Have they given up on adding the standalone parts into the main game? And the most imporant one of all do you think we will ever see the 2019 spring cleaning update?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I haven't been here in awhile can someone recap? Is Koda gone or back? What the fuck is he/they working on? Is the succubus game abandoned? Have they given up on adding the standalone parts into the main game? And the most imporant one of all do you think we will ever see the 2019 spring cleaning update?
wasn't active either but here is my guess
koda never left
respite is still not out
they still didnt merge the solo floors
fat middle aged women

• Love
Reactions: smellyz44

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
wasn't active either but here is my guess
koda never left
respite is still not out
they still didnt merge the solo floors
fat middle aged women
Okay, with Bo's art hard regressing I lost interest anyways. Atleast his success inspired me to grind on my own art.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
So the problem is only koda can keep develop the game story because he did it till this point but hes intentionally delaying it cuz hes mad,am i right? if not can someone explain it in short,i ve read some stuff but english is not my mother lenguage so i didnt understood everything plus there are so many posts talking about him that i might confused the whole thing

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So the problem is only koda can keep develop the game story because he did it till this point but hes intentionally delaying it cuz hes mad,am i right? if not can someone explain it in short,i ve read some stuff but english is not my mother lenguage so i didnt understood everything plus there are so many posts talking about him that i might confused the whole thing
No Koda whas the one who did cut Bo Wei's rough diamond into shining gem. Because a Diamond is still a diamond if he is uncut.
Problem is Koda whas so fucking lazy like a snorlax and so because he wanted to turn F7 into something bigger he delayed it for over three years while from the content it seems like it whas only worked on 1/3 during that time. Now Koda is also still not finished with the Epilogue of F7 which is similar to the training option you get with Lily after you defeated her and survived F6.
So far Koda is the only to complete F7 post win content and he would be the most suited person skill wise to connect the stand-alone floors together but with his work attitude he is absolutely not suited.
Other problems are you can see both on Swann and Crow Chapter 3 and F9 that Bo Wei only published a mostly finished floor which is mostly done by AI art and now solely AI for Rose Floor.
The problem is Bo Wei could all do this he could put in effort but either he does not want to live this lazy non effort ~5000€/month life anymore or he thinks that this money will follow him to another project too but he now wants prematurely complete ToT.
So the only person than that would be official willing to work on ToT stuff and would likely the permition too would be Koda who is again so lazy that there where made memes like being able to see complete ToT when I am a grandfather or how many big projects will germany be able to finish before ToT will be completed.
So basically Koda is the guy who both killed ToT and is the sole survival of it.

Sep 24, 2022
Hey Guys what sup ?
I need some Desperate help on how to beat "Floor 7".
The place with the test and the green magic barriers,
I'm just curious on how to get 5 stars, I've been stuck on this Floor for about a month and a half now trying to solve the puzzle myself going around and trying to figure things out till yesterday,
I opened the place with the three green barriers using the Pendants I found recently but I'm still getting 4 stars.
Do I need to beat Lady Butterfly for the last star or something cause I can't, her second Phase is Impossible once I break down the shield.
Need help guys please ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes