RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Its been an entire year of no updates and we were promised monthly Updates whats happening?
On which promised monthly you are referring to? The one before or after F7 whas somehow delayed for over three years?

they are yearly updates not monthly and hopefully
Mind helping me out ?
As I said above F7 whas managed to be delayed for 3-4 years and is still not complete. And as Koda is still more unreliable then Bo Wei do not promise anymore updates from his side, he is only giving hopeful estimations.
So if everything goes well we will get a complete version of F10 within this year.
If not everything goes well either F10 will be delayed to next year, will only come out partually with the rest with Final Bossfight or it will come out with the Floor integreation into the main game which should take one year per Floor.
And all of those are just big IFs depending on that neither Koda will manage to get their fingers on them and/or that Bo Wei loses interest. Because then we can take the next promised Koda date, add a W100 then multiplicate it with todays air pressure and pray the hidden coinflip means actually only the days we need to wait and not the sum of Kodas delays we have to wait till ToT is finally finished.

if ToT is left for Koda to be completed we would get better results if the F95 community would come together working together on redoing it as a fan project with even remastered arts and still would take less time for it then ToT had took till now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
On which promised monthly you are referring to? The one before or after F7 whas somehow delayed for over three years?

As I said above F7 whas managed to be delayed for 3-4 years and is still not complete. And as Koda is still more unreliable then Bo Wei do not promise anymore updates from his side, he is only giving hopeful estimations.
So if everything goes well we will get a complete version of F10 within this year.
If not everything goes well either F10 will be delayed to next year, will only come out partually with the rest with Final Bossfight or it will come out with the Floor integreation into the main game which should take one year per Floor.
And all of those are just big IFs depending on that neither Koda will manage to get their fingers on them and/or that Bo Wei loses interest. Because then we can take the next promised Koda date, add a W100 then multiplicate it with todays air pressure and pray the hidden coinflip means actually only the days we need to wait and not the sum of Kodas delays we have to wait till ToT is finally finished.

if ToT is left for Koda to be completed we would get better results if the F95 community would come together working together on redoing it as a fan project with even remastered arts and still would take less time for it then ToT had took till now.
I definitely agree with ToT having a better chance with fan updates. Tower Escape with Lily parts 1 and 2 clearly demonstrate this (Assuming it wern't obvious enough already).

Reactions: Konstantinus

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I genuinely wished that F7 development would fail so that Koda would fuck off and we could get on with the game, but I wonder ... there's really no one more capable than Koda to do his job? I'm starting to think that Bo and Koda are related somehow so Bo can't simply fire him

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I genuinely wished that F7 development would fail so that Koda would fuck off and we could get on with the game, but I wonder ... there's really no one more capable than Koda to do his job? I'm starting to think that Bo and Koda are related somehow so Bo can't simply fire him
First your wish where not fullfilled in the you wished for but still made all of us suffer so thank you for nothing and have the runs.
Second as someone already revealed who helped Bo Wei out before Koda is a gas lighter with an ego as fragile as our chinese overlord so maybe the actual reason on why Bo Wei is wanting to finish ToT so that Koda will be .

Reactions: Gunzerk332

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
First your wish where not fullfilled in the you wished for but still made all of us suffer so thank you for nothing and have the runs.
Second as someone already revealed who helped Bo Wei out before Koda is a gas lighter with an ego as fragile as our chinese overlord so maybe the actual reason on why Bo Wei is wanting to finish ToT so that Koda will be .
it was very difficult to read through your lopsided English but I'll do it and make a bet: Koda will stick with Bo until the end of his career as a developer (i.e. until he gets tired of doing what he does) OR ToT will have a following because they can milk it and such a lot of work will require the presence of a second developer which will be Koda. If you think about it, no side project has come close to ToT's greatness over the years, however well they could be made. Bo hasn't given the slightest sign of wanting to give up on Koda and in my opinion if the discontent gets worse he'll rather shut everything down than look for a replacement for Koda (whatever is special about that little guy)
I'd be happy to be wrong because it would mean Koda is gone but I already know I have to go for the worst case scenario

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Its been an entire year of no updates and we were promised monthly Updates whats happening?
first-time-james-franco.gif

Anyways idk why I hate Jessica, I keep telling myself it is because he drew her so hilariously poorly but a lot of the other characters look hilarious aswell sometimes.
bo.jpg

Like this one just cracks me up so fucking much everytime I replay the game.

bo1.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2858441

Anyways idk why I hate Jessica, I keep telling myself it is because he drew her so hilariously poorly but a lot of the other characters look hilarious aswell sometimes.
View attachment 2858448

Like this one just cracks me up so fucking much everytime I replay the game.

View attachment 2858454
That's because Jessica looks too deflated to be a BBW, compared to other BBW's Bo wei had done in the other games like Warrior Guild, Hero Under Heel and Heelfall have BBW's with actual meat to them metaphorically and literally.

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
That's because Jessica looks too deflated to be a BBW, compared to other BBW's Bo wei had done in the other games like Warrior Guild, Hero Under Heel and Heelfall have BBW's with actual meat to them metaphorically and literally.
Ignoring the horrible character design my biggest issue is why the fuck is her head so small, she has the proportions of a giraffe necked hasanabi dressed up in a clown costume
bo3.jpg

It seems Bo really likes this kind of pose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how I feel about these... there's a bunch of those footjobs in the game already. I wish he would explore more poses honestly.
He needs to expand his tracing library.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3ri4l

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks F7 is the most boring/uninteresting floor yet? There is nothing unique or interesting about Kaori's presence. All the scenes/grabs feel reused and overdone. I wish they would create more characters like Karen, Yvonne or the twins instead of whatever this is.

Reactions: fanboi and Evizzy89

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
Problem is, there is no one willing to, I'd say. "Coding" is the easy part - I was watching tutorials on rpg maker in 2x speed and it was fine, it's really only matter of time to get into it, unless you really don't want to or feel like it. The worst part, in my opinion, is art and writing. And from what I've heard, Koda sucks at not scraping his ideas. And then again, people like the result, thus no one really wants Koda's writing out, they just want everything else about him out - his attitude towards EVERYONE, his disgust to work on things, etc. I don't really thing that there would be no one hardskill-wise - rpg maker is not that hard, if you're willing to give it a bit of time.

Me, personally, don't even hate him for the delays, as for his utter unwillingness to even apologize properly, or at least, give a proper state of game and his work on it every month, which is solely his fucking unwillingness to do so. Combine this with his attitude to even patrons you understand my reason not to be one of them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Problem is, there is no one willing to, I'd say. "Coding" is the easy part - I was watching tutorials on rpg maker in 2x speed and it was fine, it's really only matter of time to get into it, unless you really don't want to or feel like it. The worst part, in my opinion, is art and writing. And from what I've heard, Koda sucks at not scraping his ideas. And then again, people like the result, thus no one really wants Koda's writing out, they just want everything else about him out - his attitude towards EVERYONE, his disgust to work on things, etc. I don't really thing that there would be no one hardskill-wise - rpg maker is not that hard, if you're willing to give it a bit of time.

Me, personally, don't even hate him for the delays, as for his utter unwillingness to even apologize properly, or at least, give a proper state of game and his work on it every month, which is solely his fucking unwillingness to do so. Combine this with his attitude to even patrons you understand my reason not to be one of them.
Coding in rpg maker is actually extremely complex work which I believe is evident from the very fact that Bo can finish all the artwork in mere months probably weeks seeing as he traces everything he does. Now contrast that to someone as hardworking as Koda, putting in what I'd average out to be around 15 hour days every single day for years working tirelessly and it still takes him years to scrap most updates and settle for release version 0.98% finished(I'll complete the rest over the next 10 months)

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
wow so much text for basically ''i like fat middle aged women'' good for you

but more importantly shoutouts to myself- i still got it to start an entire thread war with a single comment about jessica
Excuse me, i like fat middle-aged ANIME women

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how to go to RECEPT to have a nice time with kauri PLEASE i cant go to RECEPT
ALL I WANT TO HAVE NICE TIME WITH KAURI PLZ HELP
is it under development when it will be available
If you mean Respite yes it is under development and when it will be available, throw a D20, no I am optimistic a D10 and multiplicate the result with todays airpressure. That is the number of months you have to wait.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes