RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah as in Bo Wei's words, AI art is way better then what he could create.

We got meanwhile a nearly completed F7 where one side event chain about Kitchen is still missing beside the epilogue which is like the training with Lily.
We got F8 complete as Stand-alone.
We got S&C III Part three 90% completed released as a stand-alone. There are still some training events with Ves the new sweet girl missing and they are supposed to be implemented when it is included into the main game whenever that is.
We got F9 as Stand-alone with Karen and Lily where Karen is 80% done and Lily is having 20% completed content.
Thanks. So basically nothing besides Floor 8 has been fully completed? That's insane.

Glad that there's new content at least.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks. So basically nothing besides Floor 8 has been fully completed? That's insane.

Glad that there's new content at least.
I am not even sure F8 is completed. With Iris focus on piss and scat I actually just wanted to complete this Floor fast so I did not explore for all the content. But from what I experience on the way it seems to be done.
Spoiler, you still end up waiting 7 years.
Spoiler Bo Wei/Koda are actually one immortal who did this because he whas bored AF after all his lifetime.

No seriously if you wait there for 7 years on earth a half millenium would actually pass by.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lonely_Ronin123

May 22, 2023
What should I focus after getting to floor 6: Karen, Santa or Doctor Swan? I also encountered Jessica and I beat her once but no matter what I do I can't advance her storyline.

P.S: Does anyone know requirements for becoming Lily apprentice, I did everything with her expect beating her EX lvl.

GenshinWaifus

Oct 22, 2018
What should I focus after getting to floor 6: Karen, Santa or Doctor Swan? I also encountered Jessica and I beat her once but no matter what I do I can't advance her storyline.

P.S: Does anyone know requirements for becoming Lily apprentice, I did everything with her expect beating her EX lvl.
I would proceed with same order of original releases: Karen --> Santa --> Swan (even if Santa and Swan are kinda standalone).
About Lily, try to check infos in this topic, I don't remember every step of her quest :(

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Guys i beat lady butterfly but idk how to get the key to floor 8 please help
Floor 8 is live, but a separate file. It's one of two standalone floors that got released, but not fully implemented due to the developmental hell of floor 7. Head back to the front page, look for the floor 8 standalone, and hope you can cope with the stat and gear loss.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
View attachment 2874602
how nice of sam to implement another new rule just for me again.
funny how y'all always act anti-report but yet ya always run to the mods

i mean... savefile pls?, how do i beat 6f?, how do i get key?
So, about it, what is your opinion about your posts asking about Fatssica, Jessica fat and hellfake stuff? Just accept when you go to far with shitposting, you are just tasting your own poison.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes