RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

HotshotGG

Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

doggyrock

Feb 24, 2023
So I reached a point in the game where I beat the crow and I fought and lost to dr swan a few times already.The problem is when I want to accept the recovery potion from her,after the entire forced cutscene this error pops up and closes the game.Plz help

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm confused, the link works for me. It's a google drive link.

I found it in the pixiv profile someone posted above. It's a short game, and not particularly well executed but I like the idea.
Thank you for sharing the link again. About how long is it and how good/ poor is the translation?

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

doggyrock

Feb 24, 2023
Does anybody know if it’s possible to get to floor 8 in tower of trample cuz I’ve been doing all I could think off on floor 7 but nothing works.Btw for floor 7 with kaori when I want to go for the respite option,nothing happens.I’m not sure if that’s a bug or just game design so plz help

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you for sharing the link again. About how long is it and how good/ poor is the translation?
Played that back when it came out. Not entirely sure if there's been an update since then, but playtime was about an hour, maybe two if you stretch it. Translation was more on machine level and in terms of polish, you shouldn't expect something like tower escape. It's still something fun to play around with if you like fan-lore about lady cobra.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Played that back when it came out. Not entirely sure if there's been an update since then, but playtime was about an hour, maybe two if you stretch it. Translation was more on machine level and in terms of polish, you shouldn't expect something like tower escape. It's still something fun to play around with if you like fan-lore about lady cobra.
Thank you, this still sounds like a fun fangame to play through. Admittedly I am only lukewarm to Lady Cobra but I am curious to see what kind of fan lore the dev came up with. Plus, ngl, is Lady Cobra needed a chair, I wouldn't say no to volunteering.

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
Yeah as in Bo Wei's words, AI art is way better then what he could create.

We got meanwhile a nearly completed F7 where one side event chain about Kitchen is still missing beside the epilogue which is like the training with Lily.
We got F8 complete as Stand-alone.
We got S&C III Part three 90% completed released as a stand-alone. There are still some training events with Ves the new sweet girl missing and they are supposed to be implemented when it is included into the main game whenever that is.
We got F9 as Stand-alone with Karen and Lily where Karen is 80% done and Lily is having 20% completed content.
If you want to play everything, there are 4 things to download. Full version (Floors 1-7, Ms. Claus, Jessica the Clown, Swan/Crow 1-2), Swan/Crow part 3 standalone, Floor 8 Standalone (Iris the Egypt Boss - believed complete), Floor 9 (Karen - half done)
Okay so I'm out of the loop here (I check in like once a year at this point about this game's progress lmao). Let me know if I get this right:
F7 is included in Main Game version 1.18.0.4
F8 is standalone (downloaded)
F9 is standalone (downloaded version 1.0.7, not sure if it's the latest version)
F6 Swan & Crow Part 3 is standalone (downloaded, uploaded in April 11 2023, not sure if latest)

Have I gotten everything that has been released so far?

Last edited:
Reactions: ^/30 and Netraj

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Okay so I'm out of the loop here (I check in like once a year at this point about this game's progress lmao). Let me know if I get this right:
F7 is included in Main Game version 1.18.0.4
F8 is standalone (downloaded)
F9 is standalone (downloaded version 1.0.7, not sure if it's the latest version)
F6 Swan & Crow Part 3 is standalone (downloaded, uploaded in April 11 2023, not sure if latest)

Have I gotten everything that has been released so far?
Yes, thats the whole saga as we have it.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I'm putzing around with a ToT ripo... Err... Homage in AI dungeon with my own excuse plot et al. I am kind of vaguely hewing to the characters as writ.

The problem is I have only once gotten past Karen on F6 and that was before there was a F7. I haven't found a walkthrough that goes past Lily. I certainly never figured out swan/crows plot. Sooo past Lily I'm having a hard time describing plot etcetera.

If there's a deeper walkthrough or something I can review, that would be great?

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes